I am a beginner studying various things.
Thank you for taking care of I can't upload images with laravel and get an error .
Created as advised, and can be saved and displayed on blade in the local environment.
I'm having trouble deploying this in production
As the title suggests, we deployed to the Sakura server as a production environment, but when we tried to save the image
Can't write image data to path (/home/00/www/laravel/laravel-app/storage/app/public/images/uiydm.png)
And I get an error
〇〇 is hidden because it is an account name. The name of the laravel project I created is laravel-app
As shown in the above path, a laravel folder is created under www and a project folder is placed in it.
Data other than images (user information, passwords, etc.) can be stored in the DB.
Using laravel 5.6. It was built using a resource controller.
Answer # 1
Answer # 2
some questions I answered the answer&because it seems better to write in the answer
Does this folder exist? Do you have&write permission?
Image path in production environment
And in a local environment
strage/imagefolder exists under
It is bad that
laravel/laravel-app/publicis in the URL in the production environment.
If the HTTP server of the production environment is Apache, the path will not match in the production environment and the local environment unless the root directory is
When I wanted to launch HelloWorld with Apache Laravel
NginxI think that it is OK if you make the public folder the root directory like
A lot of stories about running laravel with nginx
※ 〇〇.sakura.ne.jp is written on the assumption that only the laravel project created this time will be moved
- web server - i deployed a web application created with ionic to a rental server, but the screen goes blank
- struts - i got a 404 error when i ran a web application on the server with eclipse
- ruby on rails - i want to send an email from the sakura server with the heroku app
- apache - py using cgi on sakura rental server becomes internal server error
- postgresql - [heroku] error when deploying application using webpacker
- how to run laravel on sakura vps
- linux - sakura vps server console does not recognize long commands that extend beyond the edge of the screen
- sakura rental server - about measures to concentrate access on sakura's rental server
- wordpress - interference between sakura server sakura rs wp ssl and other plugins
- laravel - cors, server or front is failing
- html5 - cannot change live server application html of visual studio code
- php - server installation location when deploying ec sites around the world
- i get an unexpectedvalueexception when trying to run a laravel application with xampp
- application error is displayed when deploying php app to heroku
- centos - i want to use email from sakura rental server on vps
- laravel - is the server cache only used for the first time browsing?
- the development server of the application that created-react-apped in docker environment is immediately terminated
- laravel web server does not start and version check error
- i want to upload a site to sakura server, but i can't do it because i'm over capacity
- php - how to connect web server and db server when building web application