If there is
HTML, change XPath
// div [@ id = "hoge"]
I would like to acquire only AAA because the contents of
spanare also acquired.
I'd be happy if you could tell me how to get rid of the child elements and get only your own elements.
Answer # 1
'// div [@ id = "hoge"]/text ()'gets an array and the first element is
span>"\ n AAA \ n", you can get the second element as
Leave blank characters after that.
- xml - xpath | i want to get all h2, h3, h4 elements in order from the top (i want to keep nesting)
- ruby - i want to enclose child elements (: title etc) in model_params of controller
- ruby: i want to exclude unnecessary elements from the array
- xpath (xml path) - i want to get the url information specified by importxml function of google spreadsheet
- html - is there any way to separate css when there are less than 5 child elements?
- html - i want to arrange child elements side-by-side in a 7-to-3 manner
- how to get the number of child elements with scss only
- html - opacity does not work for child elements that have position: fixed;in windows edge browser
- how to get all child lists when reading xml
- html - child elements in flexbox are not aligned
- xpath (xml path) - how to display selenium button presses or hidden elements
- html - i want to arrange any number of child elements horizontally
- reactjs - how to list elements from parent to child in to-do list
- i want to exclude duplicate elements in gatsbyjs (reactjs) and display them
- excel - i want to add xml elements with powershell
- c # - how to activate inactive child elements
- html - in css flexbox, i want the child elements to become smaller when the screen width decreases
- tell us about python beautifulsoup4
- xml - i want to delete all the layers below the acquisition element with nokogiri
- i can't get the python selenium element (i can get it when i open the chrom developer tools, but i can't get it when i close it)
- about variables in xpath by scraping with python + selenium
- i want to use variables in php xpath
- xpath (xml path) - about spreadsheet scraping
- php - i want to get the lowest price of amazon api used condition "very good"
- python - extracting elements belonging to a prefixed namespace (xml)
- xml - <table><tr>has only an end tag and does not scrape well