I am using PyAutoGUI for the first time, but now I would like to proceed while checking the official documentation.
After installing the three modules required for mac, we confirmed the following operation,
The process of checking for the presence of a pointer on the screen does not work.
# Import library import pyautogui # X, y coordinates of current pointer pyautogui.position () Output result: Point (x = 623, y = 721) #Return display resolution pyautogui.size () Output result: Size (width = 1920, height = 1080) # Returns true if the pointer is in the screen pyautogui.onScreen (x, y) NameError: name 'x' is not defined
In this case, I think it is necessary to define x and y. Was there any missing preprocessing?
If i know anyone, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
For Mac, it was solved after installing the following modules.
sudo pip3 install pyobjc-framework-Quartz
No need for windows.
Answer # 2
Point (x = 623, y = 721) and Size (width = 1920, height = 1080) represent the output result of executing the code, not the code The
- about operation check of logrotate
- python - about the follow-up operation of text update of pysimple gui
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- about excel operation of python
- how to specify a text file after a python file at the windows command prompt
- about image output of python
- python: i want to check the match of the elements of the data frame
- python - about image display and position of main ()
- about the operation of the fork function
- python 3x - about the amount of data for object detection using machine learning
- python 3x - about functions used in python for statement
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- about the cause of the error in python pdto_datetime
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- python 3x - i want to use python for responder's view operation
- about python argument and data definition