Is it possible to transition from jsp to another jsp with href?
Actually, when I did it myself, I couldn't get 404, but can I make a transition if the paths match well?
There is no need to pass a value in particular, and it is only necessary to make a transition, but it will not work.
If there are other ways, please let me know.
Answer # 1
Of course, if there is a path, you can transition, but resources in WEB-INF will not be accepted unless they are registered in web.xml.
In general, the transition to JSP placed in WEB-INF is done via a servlet.
If you do not need to perform JSP pre-display processing in the servlet, you can refer to it directly by placing it in WebContent etc. without placing JSP in WEB-INF.
- aspnet c # screen transition dialog
- no input check with jsp
- xcode - about the transition screen of the quiz app
- i want to realize screen transition by pressing the menu in android studio
- swift - about screen transition to pass value (i want to disable uitapgesturerecognizer when there is no value)
- xcode - i want to pass the cell value of uitableview at the time of screen transition
- [jsp] i want to make screen transitions
- i want to transit from jsp to the same jsp screen
- java - table search with jsp
- api - extract from json with powershell
- i want to display db data with jsp
- kotlin - no screen transition with bottomnav
- [flutter] tab to screen transition
- swift - how to transition from the tutorial screen when the application is first started to the first screen with a button
- swift screen transition is not possible
- ios - screen transition is not possible i am creating a countdown app
- java - error during screen transition "the http post method is not supported by this url"
- php - regarding the matter that the screen transition in the inquiry form returns
- java - i want to make it fade in at the screen transition in android