I want to click on any image on the website after image recognition.
Click "Google Search" on the Google Top page)
Any image (search.png):
# I felt like it could be solved with actionchains, but I don't know how to specify the target element. . . . element = "search.png" action = webdriver.common.action_chains.ActionChains (driver) action.move_to_element_with_offset (element, 0, 0) action.click () action.perform ()
I tried the pyautogui module with reference to the following, but
How to use PyAutoGUI Screenshot/Image authentication
"TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object"
Since we were unable to resolve the error, we are looking for another method.
Other ways are acceptable, so please let me know the solution or reference site.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
It was solved by using PyAutoGUI.
- i want to click and number a few images like a switch in python
- python - i want to download images from yahoo image search
- python 3x - i want to make one image transparent when overlaying two images
- how to save the image ocr result file in python
- python - typeerror when calculating the array of images called by imageopen ()
- python - i want to download images from flickr
- python - image recognition using cnn keras multiple inputs
- python - i want to read an image and display it
- python - i want to divide the read image into pixels and label them
- python - i want to create a contour image
- display images by drag and drop on wxpython gui
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python - tkinter photo image question
- python - i want to convert a black and white image to an arbitrary color image
- python - pandasdataframe i want to match the time columns of two csv and load them
- i want to display images periodically in python, what should i do?
- python - error in image binarization using cv2adaptivethreshold function
- about image output of python
- python - image cannot be read by opencv
- python - does the number of arguments match?
- python 3x - about the contents of python error code
- [python] [selenium] css pseudo-element state acquisition
- python 3x - bring the chrome window opened in selenium to the front
- python 3x - i can't get the text of the span tag using selenium
- python - i made a code to search a website tag as a string, but can it be simplified?
- python - i want to search only a part of html (a certain selector) with find_all of beautifulsoup
- python - i'm using selenium the text sent by send_keys to the input tag disappears when the text is sent by send_key to the next
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- internet explorer - i am testing using selenium (ie11), but i cannot clear the cookie i entered last time
- python - find_element_by_id method error