I'm trying to install a dlib library on my mac, and I want to use Python for face recognition.
The following errors and trial and error have been repeated.
- Error when tensorflow.contrib is not found when executing the target sample code assuming tensorflow import
- $pip install dlib gives an error if cmake is not found
- $sudo apt-get install cmake gives error if apt-get command is not found
- After installing cmake as $brew install cmake (it took about 40 minutes), I got $pip install dlib and got the title error
- ~ It seems like we were able to solve 3 once, so we stumbled in 4.
When I googled, I found an article that could be a hint, but I wasn't sure how to change it from 64bit to 32bit.
If anyone knows the solution, could you please tell me?
(If i need more details about 1-3, you can add it to your own knowledge)
Answer # 1
It seems to be working on Python 2.7, but it seems that pip is a Python 3 variant.
The md5 module is deprecated since Python 2.5, and if you try to import it with a recent Python 3 series, you will get an error like your question.
Try the following steps:
Confirm that the Python version to be used is the second version.
If the version can be 2nd, run the pip module and install as follows.
$python -m pip install dlib
- python - about the error cannot reshape array of size
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python 3x - the error when moving a folder cannot be resolved
- python - an error occurred in the code of "from smbus2 import smbus" on raspberry pi 4 (smbus2 installed)
- could not import the lzma module your installed python is incomplete about attempting to use lzma
- python - about input error
- python - error that no data is entered in x_train_b
- python 27 - type error when running in google colaboratory
- vuejs - about the error that data cannot be added to firestore from the browser
- python 3x - i get an error in pdread_csv
- syntax error: invalid character in identifier in python
- cannot post html form on local web server using python
- when i run tkinter (python), i get an error
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- [ubuntu] the error that the command cannot be found cannot be resolved
- python - i have numpy installed, but i get an error saying "exp: unknown"
- python - opencv videocapture cannot be used
- python seleniun error modulenotfounderror: no module named'selenium'
- c ++ - if the file cannot be found, an error will occur
- python - error resolution in creating message display gui from ros
- how to automatically open a tool written in python when maya (2016) starts
- python - i don't know how to use wait_for_motion () and wait_for_no_motion ()
- python - error running flask in terminal
- [python] how to search for data close to a query from 2d distribution data
- python - docker environment construction error
- python environment construction error macosx
- python - i want to implement scrolled text in tkinter
- python - i want to record on a mac!
- python - anaconda is not displayed in the terminal on mac
- python - about the presence or absence of () after print