I'm trying to install a dlib library on my mac, and I want to use Python for face recognition.
The following errors and trial and error have been repeated.
- Error when tensorflow.contrib is not found when executing the target sample code assuming tensorflow import
- $pip install dlib gives an error if cmake is not found
- $sudo apt-get install cmake gives error if apt-get command is not found
- After installing cmake as $brew install cmake (it took about 40 minutes), I got $pip install dlib and got the title error
- ~ It seems like we were able to solve 3 once, so we stumbled in 4.
When I googled, I found an article that could be a hint, but I wasn't sure how to change it from 64bit to 32bit.
If anyone knows the solution, could you please tell me?
(If i need more details about 1-3, you can add it to your own knowledge)
Answer # 1
It seems to be working on Python 2.7, but it seems that pip is a Python 3 variant.
The md5 module is deprecated since Python 2.5, and if you try to import it with a recent Python 3 series, you will get an error like your question.
Try the following steps:
Confirm that the Python version to be used is the second version.
If the version can be 2nd, run the pip module and install as follows.
$python -m pip install dlib
- python - importerror: cannot import name'config_context'
- python - import error
- python - "mean iu" import error
- python - optuna light-library import error in gbm parameter tuning
- python - import pilimage error
- module import error when executing wsl python code with vscode
- python - import error occurs when accessing djangon admin
- python - importerror module cannot be installed from other packages
- python - import cannot be executed after executing pip install construct
- python - to eliminate the error display of import pgzrun in pygame zero
- python - i'm getting an error that render_to_response cannot be imported by django
- python - about import error of flask
- python - i cannot start tensorboard (i get an error, i was able to do it before)
- python - error that cannot reshape
- python - cannot move files to /opt
- python - db cannot be updated in modelform
- python - tkinter display image cannot be saved
- python - [error 5] access is denied: occurs in osmakedirs
- (http error 404: not found) i'm trying to enter as per the python reference book, but i get an error
- i'm having trouble with a python syntax error
- i want to import readline only in mac environment with python
- about updating mac python
- python - i want to read a file path with "/" in the folder name
- i'm trying to create a scientific calculator with jupyter's python, but i want to add exponentiation, factorial, function, log,
- python - i tried to make a multiplication table with the while function, but an error occurs, so please tell me the correction p
- python - i want to use the stack to reverse the strings, but an error occurs, so please give me a solution
- python - how can i make the tic-tac-toe that i made easier?
- python - i want to use the values defined in other def statements in other def statements
- python - about the value acquired by for sentence
- python - about tensor generation