I'm trying to install a dlib library on my mac, and I want to use Python for face recognition.
The following errors and trial and error have been repeated.
- Error when tensorflow.contrib is not found when executing the target sample code assuming tensorflow import
- $pip install dlib gives an error if cmake is not found
- $sudo apt-get install cmake gives error if apt-get command is not found
- After installing cmake as $brew install cmake (it took about 40 minutes), I got $pip install dlib and got the title error
- ~ It seems like we were able to solve 3 once, so we stumbled in 4.
When I googled, I found an article that could be a hint, but I wasn't sure how to change it from 64bit to 32bit.
If anyone knows the solution, could you please tell me?
(If i need more details about 1-3, you can add it to your own knowledge)
Answer # 1
It seems to be working on Python 2.7, but it seems that pip is a Python 3 variant.
The md5 module is deprecated since Python 2.5, and if you try to import it with a recent Python 3 series, you will get an error like your question.
Try the following steps:
Confirm that the Python version to be used is the second version.
If the version can be 2nd, run the pip module and install as follows.
$python -m pip install dlib
- i cannot resolve the error in the python sample code non-ascii character
- python 3x - importerror: attempted relative import with no known parent package
- python - tweepy import error
- python - the error "nvrtc_error_compilation (6)" when implementing cupy cannot be avoided
- python - error in cython pxy import (windows) is the space in the file path a problem?
- import numpy cannot be executed from command prompt in python
- error about python module import
- python - error with import torch
- how to avoid import error in python 3x
- icrawler error (modulenotfounderror) in python
- python - error when converting py file to exe file
- python 3x - turtle module cannot be imported
- error in machine learning in python
- output templatedoesnotexist and error at page transition with python django
- python - error when extracting and resizing images
- python - vocabulary not fitted or provided error
- php - [error cannot be solved] fatal error: uncaught error: call to a member function bind_param() on bool in…
- python - nprandomchoice cannot be used'a' cannot be empty unless no samples are taken even though a is specified
- python - importerror: no module named'imblearn'
- python - error from sample number setting in fourier transform of wav
- cannot call tkinter while using python3, atom
- python - about plotting data
- i can't import python scripts
- about linux python version change
- python - when adding a column to a dataframe, a method that returns the value using the numerical value of the column itself to
- python - i want to use jupyter notebook in anaconda's new virtual environment