I'm trying to install a dlib library on my mac, and I want to use Python for face recognition.
The following errors and trial and error have been repeated.
- Error when tensorflow.contrib is not found when executing the target sample code assuming tensorflow import
- $pip install dlib gives an error if cmake is not found
- $sudo apt-get install cmake gives error if apt-get command is not found
- After installing cmake as $brew install cmake (it took about 40 minutes), I got $pip install dlib and got the title error
- ~ It seems like we were able to solve 3 once, so we stumbled in 4.
When I googled, I found an article that could be a hint, but I wasn't sure how to change it from 64bit to 32bit.
If anyone knows the solution, could you please tell me?
(If i need more details about 1-3, you can add it to your own knowledge)
Answer # 1
It seems to be working on Python 2.7, but it seems that pip is a Python 3 variant.
The md5 module is deprecated since Python 2.5, and if you try to import it with a recent Python 3 series, you will get an error like your question.
Try the following steps:
Confirm that the Python version to be used is the second version.
If the version can be 2nd, run the pip module and install as follows.
$python -m pip install dlib
- python - importerror: cannot import name'int_asbuffer'
- python 3x - library cannot be installed due to ssl error in python pip
- django: importerror: cannot import name'postaddform' from'xxforms' error
- python - how to import a file (py) i'm having trouble with an error (probably due to the path)
- python - i get an import error on an installed module
- error in import xlrd of python file from cakephp
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python - i got an import error even though i did pip install
- python - cannot import turtle
- python - the py file cannot be executed in the task scheduler 0x2 error
- python - error message cannot unpack non-iterable int object resolution
- python - selenium: element specification an error occurs in the code that can be executed once
- python - i can't import
- python error compare with future stock price
- python - image cannot be read by opencv
- python - i get a key error
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- python - how to resolve attribute error
- python - cannot convert csv file to excel file (contents are not copied )
- error when reading excel in python