pip install seaborn
And the following message appeared after the installation was completed.
Note: you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages.
When I try to import seaborn after that, I get the following error and cannot import.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/hogehoge/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/IPython/core/interactiveshell.py", line 3325, in run_code
exec (code_obj, self.user_global_ns, self.user_ns)
import seaborn as sns
File "/Users/hogehoge/python/seaborn.py", line 8
pip install seaborn
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
What exactly should a kernel update do?
not know what to do for beginners, I hope you can tell me.
Answer # 1
you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages.
This message is not a kernel update.
I think it means that you need to restart the kernel to use the updated package (here seaborn).
Is the environment in question a Jupyter Notebook?
Then, is there an item such as [Kernel]-[Restart] on the upper toolbar?
Click it if you have one.
I'm sorry that the environment was different.
If you describe the environment where the problem is a little more, the tools you are using and their versions, other people may be able to answer.
- python - what to do if the jupiter notebook says the kernel appears to have died it will restart automatically
- python - i want to know the cause of the error that occurs when kernel density estimation is performed with high-dimensional dat
- python 3x - updated csv data display to python3 tkinter treeview
- python 3x - i updated pip with python and it succeeded but i got an error message
- what is the difference in kernel size argument between opencv python bilateral filter and gaussian filter?
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- about how to eliminate the error when updating python with raspbian (buster)
- python - i can't use openpyxl with vscode
- python - i want to use opencv on raspberry pi
- python - i can't create a virtual environment with pipenv
- python - when using pil, an error screen is displayed
- i get a no module named error when i try to run a program in python
- python - i want to install apturl == 052
- python - pip install git doesn't work
- python execution error