pip install seaborn
And the following message appeared after the installation was completed.
Note: you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages.
When I try to import seaborn after that, I get the following error and cannot import.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/hogehoge/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/IPython/core/interactiveshell.py", line 3325, in run_code
exec (code_obj, self.user_global_ns, self.user_ns)
import seaborn as sns
File "/Users/hogehoge/python/seaborn.py", line 8
pip install seaborn
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
What exactly should a kernel update do?
not know what to do for beginners, I hope you can tell me.
Answer # 1
you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages.
This message is not a kernel update.
I think it means that you need to restart the kernel to use the updated package (here seaborn).
Is the environment in question a Jupyter Notebook?
Then, is there an item such as [Kernel]-[Restart] on the upper toolbar?
Click it if you have one.
I'm sorry that the environment was different.
If you describe the environment where the problem is a little more, the tools you are using and their versions, other people may be able to answer.
- python 3x - updated csv data display to python3 tkinter treeview
- python 3x - i updated pip with python and it succeeded but i got an error message
- what is the difference in kernel size argument between opencv python bilateral filter and gaussian filter?
- python - db cannot be updated in modelform
- python 3x - installed packages do not apply
- python 3x - i want to restart python from the middle
- unable to connect to postgresql from python (no module named'psycopg2')
- python - i get an ssl error when pip install
- python - googlemaps works only the first time after atom starts modulenotfounderror: no module named'googlemaps'
- pillow cannot be installed in python virtual environment
- [python] pip cannot be used suddenly
- python - import cannot be executed after executing pip install construct
- [python] speedup of pygame and main() functions
- python - tensorflow cannot be imported
- python - pandas read_csv function error reading data_csv file (macos)
- python - tensorflow: importerror: dll load failed: the specified module cannot be found