I have already installed cocoapod, but when I hit pod install and the command, I got the error zsh: command not found: pod.
I tried https://qiita.com/lucy/items/48d58e94541841c2b103 but it didn't work.
I tried many other things, but it doesn't help. somebody please.
[~] gem list 19:13:27
* LOCAL GEMS *
CFPropertyList (2.3.6, 2.2.8)
minitest (5.10.3, 4.3.2)
Answer # 1
export PATH ="/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin: $PATH"
- macos (osx) - pip command not recognized
- macos (osx) - error in rsync command in shell script
- macos (osx) - port 443 is not open
- macos (osx) - i want to run sublime with the subl command : macos
- macos (osx) - command not found even after reinstalling tailwind's autoprefixer
- macos (osx) - mamp can not be started on mac os 10154
- macos (osx) - mac_node-sass install _command not found
- macos (osx) - command not found: mapfile
- macos (osx) - node -v becomes -bash: node: command not found
- macos (osx) - i want to clear the message that appears every time i open the mac terminal!
- command - functions corresponding to netsh on macos
- macos (osx) - i want to resolve an error during command installation
- macos (osx) - flutter package cannot be read
- macos (osx) - swift macapp cocoa screen transition method
- macos (osx) - avaudiorecorder recording console gives error (propertyid = 1667788144 is null)
- macos (osx) - keyboard operation of mac terminal
- macos (osx) - can't run mac cron regularly
- macos (osx) - ruby on rails installation error (`you don't have write permissions`)
- macos (osx) - removed shell error when opening terminal on mac
- copy command does not work
- [homebrew ｜ local ｜ apache ｜ ssl ｜ mkcert ｜ zsh] local https connection with oleore certificate
- macos (osx) - bash_completion error when switching to zsh on macos
- macos (osx) - i want to pass path to zsh
- macos (osx) - i want to get cpu usage rate and free memory space by command
- macos (osx) - send from iphone app to mac app
- linux - i want to load bachrc every time
- macos (osx) - mac trackpad operation becomes input
- macos (osx) - startup settings when using zsh with iterm2
- linux - how to change terminal color settings when changing the shell of mac from bash to zsh
- macos (osx) - failed to get asset catalog bundle with swift metal mtk newtexture