I wanted to make a Twitter client and tried to imitate the sample code.
I encountered the same problem as this person ( https://www.tutorialfor.com/go.php?id=12189 ) It was.
The answer has been resolved according to the answer from the best answer.
I don't know what to do when a new error occurs as shown in the figure.
I have investigated variously, but I am in trouble because I can only find vague answers such as setting an unnecessary argument.
I would appreciate your help.
Line 35: "Extra argument'error'in call"
Answer # 1
Since there is "Swift 2" in the tag, the questioner seems to be using the 2 system, but the referenced question seems to use the 1 system.
In the 1st and 2nd systems, method arguments have changed with the addition of new functions, etc., and it often happens that you can not build even if you copy and paste the 1st source. The
In this case, it seems that the argument
errorhas disappeared due to the addition of
do try catch.
So delete the extra argument
errorand try using
do try catch.
- when i try to send a dm using the twitter api in python, 403 comes back
- swift - extra argument 'error' in call
- i got an error with extra argument 'error' in call in swift
- in swift, i want to solve it with extra argument 'error' in call
- tell me about twitterapi in php
- [twitterapi] api for acquiring users who are muting themselves
- twitterapi + nodejs
- using twitterapi
- ios - swift extra argument in call
- twitterapi quote retweet command
- ios - i am troubled with the same error (extra argument error in call) as the following page i use swift2 with xcode7beta5
- facebook - i get an extra argument in call error
- i want to tweet with images using twitterapi and gas
- [twitterapi] i want to get designated hashtag posts from designated users!
- about changing icons on twitterapi
- i want to tweet with images using twitterapi
- tweet using twitterapi
- python 3x - what role does the character play when it comes to the third argument of the plot method?
- the phenomenon that the retweet flag of python twitterapi always becomes false
- swift 2 - about tinderui implementation in swift
- i want to make a diary app in swift
- swift - pod install flatuikit/flatuikith file not found error
- ios - automatically match xcode ui parts to iphone size
- swift 2 - i want to change the height of a cell in tableview created with static cells
- ios - swift use of undeclared type"○○○"
- ios - cannot pass values at swift screen transition
- ios - cannot link with tableviewcontroller swfit file
- swift - about the role of static
- xcode - i want to scroll left or right when i press the ui button on a swift storyboard