The email notification from the server set in crontab -e (the one set in the previous question) was arriving smoothly in my Outlook, but suddenly it did not arrive.
I want to set it to resume.
When I check the date, it just doesn't arrive from the day after the problem occurred in the company network.Tried
When the following command is executed among the commands set in Crontab -e,
mailx -s mail title *******.****@***.**.jp
The command prompt cursor keeps flashing while running and emails do not reach outlook.
Previously, when it arrived, this command could be executed and the mail arrived in outlook.
NETWORKING = yes HOSTNAME = localhost.localdomain
Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
There are no logs before and after the time set by crontab -e since the day when the mail did not arrive.
CentOS release 6.10 (Final)
Answer # 1
It hasn't arrived since the day the company's network failed.
Let's check the details. Check if the server administrator (you) has anything to do.
Then, check the messages of various logs at the time of occurrence.
If the network is normal, mail can be sent from the command line, the mail server is operating normally, and there is no ability to take detailed measures, and if you do not need to investigate the cause, restart the server and see how it is .
- i want to check the execution of the program set in crontab
- Detailed use and precautions of crontab under Linux
- How to check the user's group on Linux
- Linux CentOS uses crontab to set timed restart method
- Linux timer crontab tutorial
- Crontab output redirection in Linux does not take effect
- Linux Crontab Shell script to implement second-level timed tasks
- Summary of methods to check whether a port is open in Linux
- How to use crontab to add scheduled tasks in Linux
- Linux environment uses crontab command to set periodic execution tasks [including PHP execution code]
- How to check PCIe version and speed in Linux
- Analysis of crontab task scheduling in Linux
- How to check version information in Linux
- How to check the creation time of a file in Linux
- Linux firewall status check method example
- linux - awk command: how to check the number of columns
- Linux instance method to check whether the firewall is closed
- linux - zone file syntax check error
- linux - how to check the terminal function
- How to read the contents of an mbox file in a Linux text environment
- linux : CENTOS7 Error wants to forcibly output if no standard is output
- linux - i want to boot centos 8 using virtualbox
- php - can you tell me the difference in how to specify the path depending on the presence or absence of the full path of the doc
- i want to copy a specific line in excel using openpyxl (python library)
- linux - language selection screen does not start on centos7 startup screen
- linux - i want to mount a time capsule from a centos server
- php - vbscript doesn't work on apache/216 to apache/246
- i want to patch oracle data