I am developing an Android app.
As part of the operation verification, I want to compare the data of the table in the DB before performing a certain DB operation with the data of the table in the DB after performing a certain DB operation using DB Browser.
I'm copying the DB file from data/data/package name/databases/xxxxx.db in Device File Explorer and opening it in DB Browser. How to update the contents of the file in this Device File Explorer I want to know
・ Build → Clean project
・ Build → Rebuild project
・ Restart the emulator
・ Restart Android Studio
, Etc., but the contents of the table in the DB did not change.
If anyone knows a good way, I'd be happy to let me know.
Answer # 1
As I said on the above site, which I was told as an advice, I was able to reselect the emulator of Device File Explorer.
Thank you to everyone who taught me!
- [android studio] i want to put html and css files in the assets folder
- i want to keep files that will be updated in the future when android studio is released
- java - no reference site for android studio sqlite room update
- Android studio git delete files or folders that are already in the remote warehouse
- android studio - i would like to know the reason why cannot be converted appears in jsonobject (string) and how to deal with it
- Android studio listview implements list data display data loop display effect
- unable to initialize algolia in android studio
- enabling instant run in android studio has no effect
- how to support all versions of android studio
- java - android studio 363, build output is garbled
- android studio - i don't understand the meaning of the error
- java - i want to change the jdk path used only in android studio terminal
- java - [android studio] storage operations (folder creation/file creation) do not work
- java - if you dnd the palette object in android studio, you can install it, but an error occurs
- Android Studio one-click generation Json entity class tutorial
- Android Studio 360 method of binding new features of view
- Android studio solves the operation of logcat without filtering toolbar
- when i try to run the app in android studio, it crashes immediately after launch
- java - android studio cannot assign to assign an event to the seek bar
- java : How to find Kotlin code in a project
- android : Errors when parsing xml via simplexml converter to retrofit
- android : How to use recyclerview item as button in Kotlin
- java : TextInputLayout overrides the hint property
- android : The names of all files in the folder should be recorded, and only the name of the first (Kotlin) is recorded
- android : Rotating text on canvas
- android : Insert in afterTextChanged is not triggered correctly by the line length condition
- android : Kotlin get time from server
- android : How to transfer a list to a Spinner depending on the selected item in another Spinner?
- android : How to make code return Unit and not String (Kotlin)