When making screen transitions using "Cross Dissolve"? I want to manage to be able to see through the View in for a moment.
I am fading out the View that is being displayed and fading in the View that is the transition destination, so I can understand the reason why the View below is transparent, but I want to do something visually ...
Is there any clever solution ...
I have never created my own animation Segue (sweat)
If there is a recommended method that can be easily implemented, or a method for creating your own Segue, please teach.Supplemental information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Answer # 1
storyboardYou might be pulling the arrow above to make a transition, but if you feel dissatisfied with a ready-made item, what if you could adopt a transition method in code?
Custom transitionInformation will come out if you search with.
It's not that difficult, and it gives you a lot of freedom when you understand it.
If you are dissatisfied, I recommend it.
- xcode swift screen transition default to full screen
- xcode - [swift] screen transition is not possible
- swift - about screen transition of xcode
- swift - screen transition is not possible whose view is not in the window hierarchy!
- swift - one screen transition button (continued)
- [xcode] screen transition from modal view
- xcode - i want to pass values at the time of screen transition
- swift - release at the time of top screen transition
- xcode - i want to move animation after screen transition
- xcode - i want to pass the cell value of uitableview at the time of screen transition
- swift - how to transition from the tutorial screen when the application is first started to the first screen with a button
- bluetooth - about swift screen transition
- the screen transition destination in xcode becomes pure white
- swift - to screen transition by image data
- xcode - screen transition after acquiring data via bluetooth communication
- swift screen transition is not possible
- i want to transition from the swift timeline screen and display the same image/text on the next screen
- swift - about screen transition to pass value (i want to disable uitapgesturerecognizer when there is no value)
- xcode - i want to cancel the screen transition with the back button of navigationbar
- swift : If you try to update the app in the App Store, you will get an error
- xcode - how to put a character limit on swift textfield
- i want to arrange scrollable labels right-aligned in xcode
- xcode - i want to upload an app to the app store from another computer
- xcode - i want to display admob for production
- xcode - i want to use touch events in uiimageview placed in scrollview, but it is not called
- xcode - i want to prevent editing the textfield that displays the pickerview
- xcode - i want to display skstorereviewcontroller in an actual machine test
- xcode - i want to make a small click when i press the button
- xcode - about conditional expressions in swift