I made a tweet using the Twitter API, but I deleted the tweet made from the program side by accessing Twitter from the browser, but even if I delete it, the phenomenon that the tweet is posted again occurs I lost it.
The corresponding code is below.
from twitter import Twitter, OAuth t = Twitter (auth = OAuth (access_token, access_token_secret, api_key, api_secret)) text = ('tweet. \ n' + input_tweet_date + '\ ntweet. \ n') statusUpdate = t.statuses.update (status = text)
Even if you delete the tweet from the browser side, it will be posted again after tens of seconds.
text = ('tweet. \ n' + input_tweet_date + '\ ntweet. \ n')Part of here
text = ('')In this way, it is the situation to prevent the phenomenon that is posted by emptying and executing the script.
I don't know why a tweet is re-posted when I delete it, so I would appreciate your advice.
The version of python is "Python 3.6.9".
Answer # 1
I was reading a file with cron set as "crontab cron.conf", but I had cron set as "crontab -e" so that it would be executed regularly every second, but this setting was deleted. Because it was not there, it was due to the fact that it had become a double setting.
- python - [beginner] i want to delete line breaks/n after reading and outputting a file
- python - i want to delete non-multiples from the array string (sequence + \ n)
- python - how to delete vertices that meet the conditions in a graph using networkx
- python - how to delete an apostrophe in the list
- i want to delete a partially matching element in a python array
- python - delete bom on the command line
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python3 extract and delete duplicate data of date and time
- python - posted by mistake
- i want to delete the specified "line" of the txt file with python
- python 3x - how to delete images dragged and dropped into gui created with wxpython
- i want to delete the data of the condition that is python
- i want to delete the elements before and after with list in python
- python - how to read the sqlite database again?
- python - delete slack api message what is token
- python 3x - i want to delete duplicate lines
- i want to delete a specific word from a string using a regular expression python