I would like to know the file format that can call external process from Unity (C #) in Android environment.
I am creating an Android app,
I do not know the file format that can be executed independently in the Android environment.
The main function is made in Python, and the UI-related is made in Unity.
I plan to run the Python program independently in the Android environment and call it in Unity.
I asked or asked if I could do it with exe, apk, app, etc.
After all, I couldn't conclude what could actually be used.
If i know this, please professor.
Answer # 1
I got a related answer for another question, so I will solve it
- c # - the button of the external process cannot be clicked by the handle operation
- c # - [unity] format exception: input string was not in a correct format error
- c # - i want to run python from unity through process but the output is null
- c # - unity ugui i want to call the process when an overlapping object is clicked
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- load resourcesload external text using unity bolt
- c # - i want to get 5 items in unity and display the clear screen
- c # - unity 2d breakout: i want to double the score for consecutive hits
- c # - error when creating unity class
- c # - [unity] object reference not set to an instance of an object error resolution
- c # - i want to stabilize the processing cycle of unity
- c # - [unity] i want to paste multiple textures on a game object
- c # - no sound in unity games
- c # - unity delegate basic cs0246 error
- c # - code error of script implemented by unity cannot be resolved
- c # - about the process at the time of forced shutdown of windows form application
- c # - i want to get the text of unity toggle group
- c # - visual studio 2019 does not open when double-clicking a unity script
- c # - i can't attach a script in unity (beginner)