I want to connect to one Mac PC remotely from multiple Windows PCs at the same time to share work.
The main work is developing iOS apps.
Is there any better way?
I considered a free VNC connection client tool and Teamviewer.
I would like to know other methods. If i have any recommendations, please let me know.
Also, if you have made a VNC connection before, the user who tried to enter later will have been evicted.
Is it not possible for multiple people to connect, or is there something missing?
If i know of this, please let me know.
MacOS version 10.15.5 (Catalina)
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Check [System Preferences]-[Sharing]-[Screen Sharing].
Select the user who is allowed to log in in [System Preferences]-[Sharing]-[Screen sharing]-[Allow access].
Check [Allow VNC users to operate the screen] in [Computer Settings] and set a password.
Connect from the VNC client with the host name (or IP address) of the Mac and the password set in 3.
The Mac login screen will be displayed. Select the user and enter the password.
I confirmed that two accounts can connect at the same time.
In addition, the VNC client that was previously connected was not disconnected even if the account that was already connected remotely with VNC was connected.
I don't know how many sessions can be connected at the same time, but...
Turn Mac screen sharing on/off
Only the setting method, the maximum number of connections etc. are not written.
Is it written somewhere if I look for it...
- macos (osx) - i want to be able to access the in-house file server from the employee's home please tell me a vpn router that can
- macos (osx) - no space left on device at rm
- macos (osx) - i want to specify the version of npm individually
- macos (osx) - path error @mac when arduino is installed in vs code
- macos (osx) - when starting the ruby on rails server, the spring interferes and i cannot start it
- macos (osx) - i can't do "rails s"
- macos (osx) - when i try to install android studio on mac, the sdk is installed and i can't install
- macos (osx) - about the original mac icon created in the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to execute master/slave service on swarm
- macos (osx) - thank you about android studio
- macos (osx) - node -v becomes -bash: node: command not found
- macos (osx) - the file exists, but i get an error such as no such file or directory
- macos (osx) - how to read file contents with backslash left in mac terminal
- macos (osx) - i am writing as swift according to the book, but a warning appears
- macos (osx) - i want to upgrade ruby on rails
- macos (osx) - mac_node-sass install _command not found
- macos (osx) - vagrant up cannot be executed normally
- macos (osx) - mac becomes a white screen and cannot start it cannot be initialized is there a way to recover?
- macos (osx) - differentiated difference approximation unknown print function syntax error invalid syntax cause unknown
- macos (osx) - swift filemanagerdefaultcreatefile() desktop fails
- ios - if you place the left button on the navigation bar, the width will be wide
- ios - [swift] i want to move tableview cells by dragging and dropping
- ios - i want to detect the gesture of a view added from a different view controller
- xcode - i want to cancel the screen transition with the back button of navigationbar
- xcode - learning swift (beginner)
- xcode - uiimageview image is not reflected
- xcode - in the label of swiftui, the arrangement of the image and the text is misaligned
- attribute changes after pressing a button in swift/xcode may or may not work (may not be visible)