It has a simple implementation using realm. (ion app)
When you try to view the contents of the data with realmbrowser, the key is requested as follows.
It seems that you can set the key in realmbrowser, but why is the key requested even though I have not set the key myself?
What should I do to be able to see the contents of the data?
What I tried
Please enter a valid encryption key for this Realm file. The encryption key must be entered as a 128 character string if hexadecimal values.
Check the contents by dropping the version of Realmbowser.
(However, migration is necessary and an error occurs.)
Realmbrowser Version 3.0.1
xcode Version 11.5(11E608c)
Answer # 1
The other day I got into a very similar situation and using Realm Studio solved it.
Why not try https://realm.io/jp/products/realm-studio/?
- xcode - i don't see the cell in table view in swift
- xcode - [swift] i want to make the marubatsu game 4 * 4
- xcode - i want to replace the url with a string
- xcode - the repeat statement does not work well
- python - i want to add the contents of the list to the list sequentially
- csv - i want to be able to see the gas code of gss
- ruby - i want to make the contents of the array hash
- i can't see the form in php
- linux - i can't see the result of the kill command in jobs
- i want to set the contents of the linux log file to 0
- xcode - i want to set a shadow on the stroyboard side
- xcode - i want to get the image path and save it in realm
- c # - can i view the contents of a json file?
- i want to see the code in php that is running
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store
- excel - i want to add the contents of listbox
- xcode - i want to get the uid of firebase
- html - when i see it on my smartphone, the placeholder runs out
- ios - if you place the left button on the navigation bar, the width will be wide
- ios - [swift] i want to move tableview cells by dragging and dropping
- ios - i want to detect the gesture of a view added from a different view controller
- xcode - i want to cancel the screen transition with the back button of navigationbar
- xcode - learning swift (beginner)
- xcode - uiimageview image is not reflected
- xcode - in the label of swiftui, the arrangement of the image and the text is misaligned
- attribute changes after pressing a button in swift/xcode may or may not work (may not be visible)
- xcode - if you surround the uibutton with uistackview, the width is changed arbitrarily and you can not change it later