When I start AVD Manager in Android Studio, the virtual Android is displayed on the screen, but the following error appears.
Referring to the above site, I checked all the "-" in SDK Tools and installed it, but it is still displayed.
In addition, the following error will appear.
I ran the search tool in "C:" on the PC, but could not find the folder file ".emulatar_console_auth_token".
I tried creating a new virtual device, but it didn't change and I got the error below.
Android Studio: Version 4.0
Android SDK Location :C:\Android
Android Studio: C:\Program Files\Android
.AndroidStudio4.0 :C:\User\ name (Kanji)
.android (\avd) and analytics.settings :D:\
(In system environment variables, set variable name: "ANDROID_SDK_HOME", variable value: "D:\")
(Reference site: bosukete666.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-312.html)
↓ Android Studio AVD Manager Virtual device
Please give us your answers/advices etc.
Answer # 1
The Android Emulator configuration file is under the Windows user folder
C:\Users\It is created in a folder called, but it seems that the emulator does not work properly if Japanese characters are used in the
.androidThe location where the folder is created can be changed with the environment variable ANDROID_SDK_HOME, but it seems that it still does not work.
.emulatar_console_auth_tokenSome files such as those created directly under the user folder and some files such as the debug keystore also try to ignore the environment variables and create them in the specified location, so it is difficult to deal with them only by setting the environment variables. It seems.
I think that the current solution is to create a new user with an alphabetic name and dedicate it to Android development.
- android emulator - android studio refactoring preview method
- java - i want to fix an error in android studio
- about error in android studio xml file
- i get an error when i try to put opencv into android studio
- android studio - null-related error, the application crashes and cannot be resolved
- i get an error in android studio and can't run
- android studio - about error resolution of flutter package cover
- why the android studio emulator is moving too slowly
- java - error in android studio
- java - error when building android studio ml kit for firebase [plugin with id'comandroidapplication' not found]
- i get an error when building in android studio
- xamarin android emulator decryption error
- android studio emulator does not start
- visual studio android emulator does not start and a placement error occurs
- i got an unexpected error when i moved the files i had created to the latest version of android studio
- onclick - i am developing an application in android studio if you execute it, it will be forcibly terminated
- module name is not displayed in android studio
- java - i want to open a site with a fixed url when i tap the icon of the android studio app
- android studio - i want to write a program that switches images using viewpager2
- java - i want to reflect the data selected with android studio spinner in the textview
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file