I tried to run the apk file (game file for Android) created in Unity with the emulator of Android Studio, and when I tried to start the emulator,
This time, the error "The emulator process for AVD Pixel_2_API_29 was killed." is occurring.
I'm sorry for asking a little question about Android Studio, because this is my first time to touch it.Execution environment
■ Android Stdio 4.0
■ JDK 14.0.1
■ SDK file path
* When setting the SDK file path, it was initially stored under Program File,
When the Android SDK Location is set to a file path that contains a blank space, the file path is arbitrary because the installation could not be performed.
Error when starting the emulator
Events information on Android Studio TOP screen
I am referring to some knowledge sites to download, but honestly I do not understand much and I am downloading.
Target device: Android 10.0
Recommended, x86 Images has downloaded Target for Android 10.0.
Other Image was not downloaded because the Target that matches Android 10.0 was not found.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your kind understanding.
Answer # 1
It will be long, so it may not be an answer, but I will fill in the answer column.
Changed the Windows user name from "Change account settings".
If that is the case, there is no problem. However, it will not be a solution. The operation only changes the appearance of the user name displayed when logging in, the name of the folder itself is not changed.
By default, the files related to the Android emulator are
C:\Users\It will be expanded in a folder called. I'm confirming that the emulator does not work properly if
\.android\ contains Japanese characters. Although it has been improved in the past, it seems to have come back.
By environment variable
.androidIt is possible to change the location where the folder is created, but it seems that some files will remain in an inconvenient place even if I do it, and I have not tried it alone to improve it. did. (If anyone can improve this way, I would love to hear from you.)
Therefore, at the moment, I think there is no choice but to run the emulator in an environment where
does not contain Japanese. However, as I mentioned earlier, "Changing account settings" should not have been done until you rename the . Please note that the "visible folder name in Explorer" and the "actual folder name" may differ in Windows.
So, I'm sure that I'll be sure to create a new user consisting of only alphabets as a local account, log in with that account, start Android Studio, and run the emulator.
Open Settings (not the control panel), select "Accounts" ->"Family and other users", select "Add other users to this PC" on the other user's side, and set the Microsoft account in the popup window. When the screen appears, select "I do not have the sign-in information for this user", select "Add a user who does not have a Microsoft account" on the next screen, and give a non-Japanese name to the next screen Then, if you set a proper password and complete it, you can create a local account. When complete, log in as this user.
I don't know where you installed Android Studio itself,
Program FilesYou can also start it from another user if it is under. When you start Android Studio for the first time with another user, the first time setup wizard will start, but in that, the screen asking for Install Type will appear as shown below. Select Custom here.
After that, some screens will be the screen of SDK Components Setup, but at this time, click the folder icon on the right side of Android SDK Location at the bottom, and from the dialog
C:\Android SDKChoose. Then, a message such as "An existing Android SDK was detected." should appear at the bottom. This means that it has detected the configured SDK.
SDK Components Setup
If you proceed in this state, you can set up by using the SDK already set up. Let's create an AVD with AVD Manager in the environment created in this way and check if it can be started.
Creating a separate user just for the emulator is a cumbersome task, but first you should isolate whether the problem with the user folder name can be solved. The added user can delete it cleanly when it is no longer needed.
- unity - please teach how to use the emulator of android studio
- error when launching android studio emulator
- The entire process of debugging Android Studio 36 smali
- android studio emulator error
- Detailed Android Studio 36 installation process and AVD installation and operation steps
- android emulator does not work under mac os * react native * expo
- android - about the process that the button appears when you touch the date
- android emulator - build error in android studio
- android emulator - when developing flutter with android studio, the problem that the disk capacity of mac runs out
- android emulator - google map cannot be displayed on android studio emulator
- android emulator - kotlin android studio dialog does not appear
- android emulator - kotlin generics i want to create a method with the return value of any class
- android emulator - imageview error in android studio
- android emulator - gps implementation android studio
- error in android studio emulator
- visual studio android emulator does not start and a placement error occurs
- android emulator - the image set in the emulator is not displayed
- android studio emulator does not start
- [android: kotlin] i want to speed up the process of composite composition
- android - the contents of the exported file are strange
- [unity, android development] about soft keyboard preview
- flutter android apk processing differs between debug and release
- android - the google play console subscription skudetails is empty why?
- when java's inputstreamread () is moved in real time by android (unity) bluetooth spp communication, it is heavy and blocked
- java - listview is not displayed
- java - data transfer between activities is not reflected
- xml - android fragment is displayed overlapping
- about android studio errors
- java - i want to open a word file from an android app in another app, edit it, and save it