There was a message to upgrade with flutter, so in the terminal
When I run
Your flutter checkout has local changes that would be erased by upgrading.If I want to keep these changes, it is recommended that you stash them via "git stash" or else If it is okay to remove local changes, then commit the changes to a local branch. re-run this command with --force.
You will get the above warning. I'm not sure about git, so I don't understand the meaning of the warning, but
What should i do?
Answer # 1
You may find this article helpful.
Perhaps the question I asked may be helpful (I talked lightly in the conversation with the respondents)
https://StackOverflow.com/questions/269765 2020/06/15 21:10.
For the time being, I recommend trying from the top article.
In the terminal of Android Studio
flutter upgrade --force
If so, you should be able to upgrade, but force is kind of scary...
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved