Currently, I would like to create an application that uses the camera function in Android Studio. However, even though Sync and Build are working fine, I am running into trouble that the emulator does not start. I think the Android Manifest issue is one of the possible causes.
Unresolved class'FileProvider' (both in provider in AndroidManifest)
What I tried
Open AVD Manager → Open the settings of Pixel API 29 and changed Front and Back of Camera to "Emulated", but it did not change in particular.Supplemental information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Android Studio 3.6.3
About the emulator used
・Pixel2 API 29
Answer # 1
If you are creating with API 29, it seems that you are using Android X,
Shouldn't it be?
- android studio emulator does not start
- visual studio android emulator does not start and a placement error occurs
- android studio emulator error
- error in android studio emulator
- android emulator - gps implementation android studio
- error when launching android studio emulator
- android emulator - imageview error in android studio
- android studio on linux cannot start
- android emulator - android studio refactoring preview method
- android emulator - build error in android studio
- java - i cannot start android studio
- why the android studio emulator is moving too slowly
- android emulator - kotlin android studio dialog does not appear
- android emulator - when developing flutter with android studio, the problem that the disk capacity of mac runs out
- if you put an ad in android studio, it will not start
- Android studio listview implements list data display data loop display effect
- java - i want to change the jdk path used only in android studio terminal
- java - if you dnd the palette object in android studio, you can install it, but an error occurs
- when i try to run the app in android studio, it crashes immediately after launch
- android - i want to do something (toast, activity transition, etc) at 0:00 on kotlin
- android - i want to turn on the camera light
- How to find the cause of java.lang.illegalstateException?
- android : How do I know which button was pressed?
- android : How do I reboot a device using kotlin?
- android : Bottom navigation doesn't show View components
- android : SearchView in RecyclerView is not working correctly
- android : The application crashes when switching fragments quickly
- java : Data is not displayed in Android widget
- java : What's the best way to store sockets in an android application?