After starting tightvncserver on raspberrypi (sudo tightvncserver),
After rebooting, the login screen came out as shown in the image.
I can't help it,
I don't remember setting the user ID, but with the initial user of Razpi, "pi"
Despite entering the password I have been using
"Invalid password. Please enter again"
Will come out.
I'm worried that I can't use Razpai at all, and I can't use all the data up to now.
Could anyone please tell me?
This is rasbian jessie.
Thanks for your consideration.
Since the user ID and password have not changed from the beginning,
If i enter, the application will be accepted for a moment, but after the screen refreshes, the login screen will appear again.
It seems that there are similar cases, the following URL
I referred to this.
Start the terminal with Crl+Alt+F1,
``sudo chown pi.pi ~pi/.Xauthority''
I entered, but this time, it does not even go to the login screen and it stops at a black screen. ..
Answer # 1
I didn't even go to the login screen, so I ended up reinstalling.
Answer # 2
You can log in using ssh or virtual console, right?
Maybe the password on the screen presented is not the password you normally use to log in, but the password that is managed separately by the VNC server.
I forgot the VNC password of the Raspberry Pi, so change it-Android memo etc.
What happens when I set a password with the vncpasswd command and enter the password set there with reference to?
- Screen command in Linux and its usage
- i want to deal with a redirect loop error in the login screen with wordpress
- php - i want to create a simple login screen with a fixed character string in wordpress
- Linux remote login implementation tutorial analysis
- resolve login screen creation error using php
- c # - i want to create a xamarin login screen
- django admin screen login failed
- php - i want to check the login screen on the browser
- ruby - gem devise (top page (login form input)) → list screen
- the login screen is always displayed due to reloading when authenticated by nuxt auth module
- creation of login screen: html, css
- The use of the screen command in Linux
- Linux login prompts a problem with the character set solution
- Linux example of automatic login
- Linux curl form login or submission and cookie usage
- linux expect automatic login switch save configuration
- Git bash configure ssh login Linux method
- Linux system prohibits remote login of root account
- implementation of screen that behaves like login with swift
- linux - i can't apt update with raspbian buster
- linux - raspberry pi4 does not connect to the network
- c++ - "package libjasper-dev cannot be found" is displayed and i cannot proceed
- linux - unable to access wireless router using hostapd and isc-dhcp-server on raspberry pi
- i don't understand how python3 async works
- python - i want to put opencv3 in rspberry pi
- when raspberry pi 4 starts up, "no signal" is displayed
- i want to perform bluetooth communication using c language on raspberry pi 3
- linux - access point collection method