I want to use VLAN with Fortigate 40C.
With the Fortigate 40C under the upper router (Cisco 841M),
When setting a VLAN on the router side, the trunk cannot be received by Fortigate 40C.
I made the following settings in the Fortigate CLI, but it did not work.
Supplemental information (FW/tool version, etc.)
config system interface edit vlan100_int1 set type vlan set vlanid 100 set interface internal1 edit vlan100_wan1 set type vlan set vlanid 100 set interface wan1 edit vlan101_int1 set type vlan set vlanid 101 set interface internal1 edit vlan101_wan1 set type vlan set vlanid 101 set interface wan1 end
Answer # 1
I imagine the following configuration, is it correct?
Router ⇔ Forti40c ⇔ L2 switch
Connection port with router: wan1
Connection port with L2 switch: internal1
Router ⇔ Forti40c: Tagged VLAN 100, 101
Forti40c ⇔ L2 switch: Tagged VLAN 100, 101
In the above configuration, the access port VLAN 100 or 101 is set in the L2 switch, the terminal is connected to the access port VLAN, and the IP address of the router is pinged.
In this configuration, the most suspicious thing is that I have not created a FW policy between Forti40c wan1 and internal1.
It depends on memory, but it seems that all packets were dropped by default...
- cannot use ssl with wordpress
- python - i can't use matplotlib with idle
- The use of the with keyword in Python
- Swift! with ? Difference and use
- bash - i want to use sudo with docker
- Ten tips to use correctly with Redis
- Two ways to use mysql with python
- How to use RabbitMQ with SpringBoot
- Use of python async with and async for
- How to use Autocomplete with Redis
- How to use paginator with Django 111
- i want to use jquery with spreadsheet gas
- python 3x - i want to use selenium with cloud9
- how to use vue-introjs with nuxtjs
- how to use elsif with ruby
- cannot use simplexml_load_file() with php 74
- how to use flexbox with html css
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"