I use Bitbucket instead of Github.
Originally, I was using a remote repository on Bitbucket that was originally managed by another person with editor privileges, but since the administrator leaves the project, I am using the remote repository on Bitbucket Transferred.
So reset ssh key? I was unable to git clone, and when I checked, the "Access key" in the Repository setting on the Bitbucket personal account page was blank, so "Set up SSH on macOS" in the following Bitbucket document Reissued ssh with reference to "/Linux".
Set up an SSH key
This completes the process up to the point of cloning, but the following error occurs during git push and I cannot push.
$$git push origin master Enter passphrase for key'/Users/bariko/.ssh/id_rsa': Unauthorized fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
Inside .ssh/config, it looks like this.
$cd ~/.ssh $cat config # --- Sourcetree Generated --- Host bariko-Bitbucket HostName bitbucket.org User bariko PreferredAuthentications publickey IdentityFile /Users/bariko/.ssh/bariko-Bitbucket UseKeychain yes AddKeysToAgent yes UseKeychain yes # ----------------------------
Is it not going well? I thought so and did $ssh -T [email protected], but now it is like this.
$ssh -T [email protected] Enter passphrase for key'/Users/bariko/.ssh/id_rsa': authenticated via a deploy key.
Answer # 1
What is the deploy key? I thought, but it seems that the public key of ssh is like that, so I deleted the public key registered in Bitbuket, input it again, and after that, I can smoothly git clone.
But every time
ssh -T [email protected]
I can't push git without doing... Why?
- git - when you push to bitbucket, it says `` fatal: could not read from remote repository ''
- git fatal: couldn't find remote ref master not working
- is there no problem if "gitconfig" on the remote server is not set up and config is set in the repository?
- what to do if you can't update because the remote deleted branch remains locally with git submodule update
- git - pushing from local to remote server (bare repository) does not reflect on source
- git - i want to pull locally from a remote server
- git - i want to manage remote repositories like folders
- git - how to check remote repository url with bitbucket
- can't clone remote repository with git exit code 128 error
- fatal: '' /aaagit '' does not appear to be a git repository with git clone ssh
- git - remote changes are not reflected locally
- git - rebase of remote repository and local impact
- i want to change the remote repository of git in android studio
- can't i commit my work in git directly to the remote repository?
- i get an error with git pull ssh: could not resolve hostname bitbucketorg: name or service not known
- github - about git could not read from remote repository
- local repository is not updated when git pull from remote repository
- git - use local repository on local server as remote repository on local pc
- git push<name of remote repository><branch at hand>:<branch you want to create remotely>
- git - i want to terminate the propagated ssh-agentexe process
- ruby on rails - i talked to bitbucket in chapter 1 of the rails tutorial please lend someone help
- git - i want to resolve the situation where the branch is not displayed when pushing sourcetree
- ruby - rails tutorial 1-4-3 cannot push source code to bitbucket
- how can i display git branch!
- git - unnecessary differences when merging to resolve conflicts
- how to rewind ruby on rails work
- ruby - again, you can't add the rails directory to a bitbucket repository clone
- git cannot change the push destination of heroku from ssh to https