This is a terrifying elementary question.
Use the dockerfile of ubuntu 18.04 environment.
I want to install opencv with apt-get there,
Will opencv be installed in docker if I specify opencv install command in RUN according to this site?
Basically, as a procedure to write a dockerfile when installing a library in the ubuntu environment, is it possible to install it in docker if the command to install in a normal ubuntu environment is specified in the dockerfile with RUN etc. in the same way?
I'm sorry in the beginning, thanks for your answer
Answer # 1
Depending on the base image, it contains almost nothing, so you may need to apt-get other than the package in which it is written.
- c ++ - i want to install opengl on ubuntu
- ssh - about ubuntu 1804 password
- ubuntu - about network settings when nesting virtual machines
- python 3x - [python] about pip install of pyinstaller
- when i turn off windows 10 and try to install ubuntu
- ruby on rails - i can't install heroku cli on ubuntu [error during apt-get update? ]
- ruby on rails - about bundler of dockerfile when deploying rails application to ec2
- about opencv/lib
- about opencv c ++ compilation
- about c ++ opencv labeling errors
- php - about dockerfile
- about python pip install error
- android - about the sdk version to install
- about decoding with python opencv
- bash on ubuntu on windows - unable to install package (libxml2-devel libcurl-devel libopenssl-devel openssl-devel) on ubuntu 200
- linux - i cannot install v4l2loopback on ubuntu
- make - i want to build a docker file build error
- c ++ - i want to execute g ++ of source code using opencv
- linux : Docker + Nginx + PHP-FPM does not work (ERR_CONNEECTION_Refused)
- linux - i want to create a container from a local container image with kubenetes
- ubuntu - i want to create a container from a local container image with kubenetes
- ruby on rails - the capacity shortage of cloud 9 and ec2 cannot be solved
- cannot connect to http connection to ubuntu container web server
- ubuntu - i want to execute the arp command on the docker container and display the pc connected to the same router as the host
- python 3x - i don't know how to specify python version with docker
- i don't know how to pass opencv path