Please tell me how to initialize the 2D table. Do you use the REDEFINES clause? In the first place, I know the concept of using the REDEFINES clause as a concept, but it has not come out quite right. I want to create a table in which constants (including characters) are predetermined.
Enter language here
03 TBL-X OCCURS 11
03 TBL-Y OCCURS 3
05 B PIC 9(03)
05 C PIC X(05)
05 D PIC X(05)
I'm new to COBOL and struggling with object-oriented programming. Please answer.Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Answer # 1
Have a look at this
- programming language - programming to find the number of trials required to draw all lots 0-9
- Elegant language programming skills in Python [recommended]
- how to study programming language peripheral technology (?) such as webpack, phpunit and junit
- Assembly language programming code to change screen color based on input
- C language trigonometric function table
- How to define queues and their use in a programming language (C ++)
- Application of embedded C language table lookup method in project
- Lua object-oriented programming basic structure table example
- What do you think of the influencer programming language Python being included in the college entrance examination?
- programming language - i want to work fine with php error message: this page is not working, we can't handle this request at thi
- Comparative analysis of Go/Python/Erlang programming language and sample code
- C language implements address book based on hash table
- C language uses sequence table to implement phone book function
- Why choose the Python programming language to get started with hacking and defense? Here are a few reasons!
- November programming language rankings Python counterattack C # rises to No 4
- Artificial intelligence's hottest programming language Python vs Java!
- programming language - is it convenient to have project management knowledge even for personal development, such as creating del
- programming introduction with python language on functions that return power sets
- programming language - how can i replace the text in uipath taxt?