Please tell me how to make the streaming video into the texture of the 3D object displayed by the AR marker.
- I tried the following, but it did not display well.
- Raspberry Pi with camera (IP address
192.168.33.102) Has implemented the following.
- Use MJPG-streamer for streaming
- Reverse proxy server for SSL communication is constructed with Nginx + Oleore certificate
- SSL communication for streaming delivery with reverse proxy
https://192.168.33.102/webcam1/?action=stream(Confirm that you can see the distribution video when you open
- Create af.html that displays 3D object with AR marker (using A-Frame)
- Specify streaming video for texture of 3D object← This doesn't work
- On Windows 10 on the same network as Razpai
- → Video from the camera attached to Windows is displayed in the browser
- → When Hiro's AR marker is moved to the image, a cube (3D object) is displayed
- → However, the texture of the cube is black instead of streaming video
- → When the browser (Chrome) was set to debug mode, the following warning message was displayed.
Applicable source code
WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: texImage2D: no video @ three.js:19341 240[.WebGL-0000024303993270]RENDER WARNING: texture bound to texture unit 0 is not renderable.It maybe non-power-of-2 and have incompatible texture filtering.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"> <title>test</title> </head> <body> <script src="https://aframe.io/releases/0.6.1/aframe.min.js"></script> <script src="https://jeromeetienne.github.io/AR.js/aframe/build/aframe-ar.js"></script> <!--<video src="arsample.mp4" autoplay="true">No problem if mp4 video is specified --> <video src="https://192.168.33.102/webcam1/?action=stream" autoplay="true"><!-- It doesn't work well when streaming video is specified --> </a-assets> </a-entity> </a-marker> </a-entity> </a-scene> </body> </html>
Answer # 1
I've found a different approach, but how to texture the streaming. The source is released below.
- python - object is not displayed in html in django queryset
- threejs texture loading
- object is possibly'null' or'undefined' is displayed in typescript regular expression and the result cannot be obtained
- 3dcg - model is not displayed in threejs
- c# - i want to click on an object and change the texture two
- c# - i want to click on an object and change the texture
- vuejs - [object promise] is displayed
- nodejs - [object% 20object] is displayed
- How threejs uses convolution to achieve object stroke effects
- Detailed properties and methods of mesh object MESH in Threejs
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning