I am making a greeting code in Ruby using VS code.
However, the following error message occurred when displaying it from View → Terminal.
Use PowerShell for the new class platform. https://docs.microsoft.com/ja-jp/powershell/scripting/install/installing-powershell?view=powershell-7Applicable source code
What I tried
Excuse me. I'm not sure.
Installed the latest version of PowerShell (7.0.2) according to the link displayed in VS code. (I have confirmed it using the code of $PSVersionTable.)
After that, I tried to investigate the correspondence after installation by myself, but I am puzzled because I can not find an article in the same situation.Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
〇 Windows 10
Edition Windows 10 Home
System type x 64-bit
Please provide more detailed information here.
This is my first post. Thanks for your understanding.
Answer # 1
VSCode is set to use Windows Powershell by default, but Powershell7 seems to be a different program (just "Powershell") from the previous Windows Powershell.
Windows 7 running
PowerShell 7 is installed in a separate directory from Windows PowerShell.
Source: PowerShell 7.0 New Features | Official Microsoft Documentation
Therefore, even if Powershell 7 is installed, Windows Powershell is used on VS Code, and it is considered that the message continues to appear.
So it seems that you need to switch the default shell in VS Code.
Below setting method
Click the "3: power shell" part displayed on the right side of the terminal window and select "Select Default Shell".
At the top of the window, several shell candidates will appear, so select Powershell.
Now Powershell 7 will be used by default and the message will disappear.
By the way,
Use PowerShell for the new class platform. https://docs.microsoft.com/ja-jp/powershell/scripting/install/installing-powershell?view=powershell-7
Is not an error, it is only recommended and can be ignored.
Answer # 2
I have referred to this article!
For the 4th Git BUSH exe, just type the red text in the third part of the image that is surrounded by red.
[Visual Studio code]How to change the terminal
- ruby - even if each statement is used, the contents of the db cannot be displayed in order and an error occurs
- ruby - images cannot be displayed with the bulletin board posting function in rails
- ruby on rails 6 - the delete function cannot be implemented well
- i want you to solve the mysterious phenomenon that the ruby error message is not displayed why is it evoked in view by applying
- c ++ - i want to know the reason why text cannot be displayed with opengl
- ruby on rails - data cannot be saved in the intermediate table (parameters cannot be passed)
- php - some web pages are displayed normally, and some pages have sidebars and image files not loaded
- ruby - when the search result of the model is displayed by the function to see more in kaminari, the whole is displayed instead
- ruby on rails - cannot pass id to destroy action of intermediate table
- ruby on rails runtime error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby nokogiri some parts cannot be obtained
- ruby - cannot save to database
- ruby - logout function cannot be implemented
- ruby - the poster's name is not displayed in showhtmlerb
- ruby - the method defined in the model cannot be used
- ruby - i entered secret_key_base, but http error 500 cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - [rails] the initial image of the icon for the user is not displayed
- ruby - partial template is not displayed (rails)
- windows : Weird array sorting in PowerShell
- windows : Please tell me one liner that opens only one file searched by PowerShell's SELECT-STRING
- Add custom rules for accessing files in Windows using PowerShell
- windows : I want the console page code to be EUC
- Windows CMS Syntax
- windows : How to make a PowerShell autorun script when you start a shortcut or exe
- ruby : Unknown encoding name is displayed
- How to find out (PowerShell, ...), what on a remote Windows server (2016/2019) after the reboot loaded the lock screen?
- windows : Send .ico in tray through .bat