I recently started learning about programming.
・I want to implement
I'm building the environment and am trying to display the html file I created by myself on the Web (127.0.0.1) by installing Apache2 on Ubuntu.
After installing Apache2, I was able to display index.html, but I could not display it even if I entered the URL that followed the link of the folder I made.
↓ Web page error ↓
You don't have permission to access this resource.
↑Web page error↑
I checked variously, and if I messed with the contents of the folder Apache2, index.html will not be displayed,
Furthermore, when Apache2 is started, the following log will appear, and so on...
If anyone has a hand, can you think about it together?
・What you would like us to tell you
Regarding what I want to implement, we will arbitrarily check the settings you need to review in order to display the created html, the additional necessary settings, or the keywords.
↓ Apache2 startup log ↓
$sudo service apache2 start
- Starting Apache httpd web server apache2 *
- The apache2 configtest failed.
Output of config test was:
apache2: Syntax error on line 225 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 29 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default-\xe3\x82\xb3\xe3\x83\x94\xe3 \x83\xbc.conf:without matching
The Apache error log may have more information.
↑ Apache2 startup log ↑
Line 225 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf is
It is described as Include Optional sites-enabled/*.conf. This line is unchanged.
Also, the contents of each file will be attached as a link, so please check it.
(If i try to post everything, you will exceed the character limit.)
↓ Location and contents of each folder ↓
・Source storage folder
Answer # 1
We will try another opportunity.
Answer # 2
Save 000-default.conf without BOM
- error when setting apache2 to https on raspberrypi
- apache - can't display the page even if i search for centos8 localhost
- Start ssh service on Ubuntu 1910 (detailed process)
- unable to start apache for xampp 324 error: apache shutdown unexpectedly
- apache does not start
- ubuntu - i want to display the opened file on the right side when displaying the file vertically with vim netrw
- when i start windows terminal, i get an error message i also want to make ubuntu 1804 lts the default
- laravel - i want to display the start screen of xampp
- cannot access apache2
- apache - httpd does not start
- apache does not start
- apache cannot start "ah00015: unable to open logs"
- apache tomcat - tomcat does not start with sakura vps
- since the ports used by apache2 and xampp are the same, basic authentication and web page display cannot be done at the same tim
- i want to display the maintenance page for apache 503, but for some reason the maintenance page is always displayed
- java - is it possible to start the application and display the specified url site in the image view in the screen [activity]?
- macos (osx) - i want to start ubuntu server-2004 in virtualbox
- i want apache to display an html file (logged in with ec2)
- apache - in centos7, tomcat is 8080 and cannot display the administrator screen
- ubuntu : Show different ServerName for different IP on the server
- php - about apache virtual host settings
- c++ - i want to know how to set gvimrc so that the character code of gvim is always appropriate the menu screen is garbled cause
- ubuntu+docker cannot create php environment
- ruby on rails - [please help] for some reason, params([:controller]) becomes nil only at the first access
- i want to pass various paths automatically when ssh login to a remote pc
- ruby on rails - ubuntu no longer accepts bundle, bin/rails commands
- php - if you change the site address on wordpress, it will redirect to other domains without permission
- python - external module is not loaded by apache