### What does return mean?
I am a super beginner.
I am studying with "Install your name in the first HTML#02 browser" of dot installation.
I made an index.html file with visual studio code and said "Let's return" on the explanation screen, and when I do some work (return), it seems that index.html appears on the right screen, but "Return" I do not understand the meaning of, and no matter what I press, it cannot be displayed on the right side. I searched a lot, but it didn't hit... I would like to know (>_<). .. Other work should be done smoothly.
Answer # 1
Do you want to display the name in the first HTML#02 browser of dot installation?
Be sure to provide this kind of information because you will not know what you are referring to unless you specify it in the question text.
You should create a file called index.html, not a folder.
You may be pressing the icon next to it.
I think that "return" here means "press the enter key to confirm the file name".
I just read the transcription without listening to the sound, but I think there is no doubt in this part because it says "Let's give it as a return."
I borrowed an image
The video is like operating on a mac. For mac, the enter key is sometimes called the return key.
I think that the enter key and the return key are the same at present.
I don't know the questioner's environment, but the "Cmd" key on Mac is "Ctrl" on Windows, so you need to replace that part.
Answer # 2
I understand the desire to display the index.html file with visual studio code.
Ignore VSCODE once
If you double-click the saved file, it may or may not be displayed.
There are many things to verify before asking a question.
I can't answer because it is too basic.
What is described in index.html, vs vs default setting?
Answer # 3
After all, it was as you pointed out, it was my misunderstanding. I'm sorry.
I was able to understand it with the image of dit. Thank you to everyone who responded (>_<).
- i don't understand the meaning of setting the return value even though there is no variable to store the return value of the c l
- css - i don't understand the meaning of this [transition: all 03s;] what can you do?
- function call i want to understand the meaning of the problem statement
- c++ - i want to understand the meaning of the part i do not understand because the description of the code that fixes the frame
- ruby on rails 5 - i do not understand the meaning of self in the model
- i don't understand the meaning of a c++ error
- c++ - i don't understand the meaning of the code (#define rcc ((rcc_typedef *) rcc_base)
- i don't understand the meaning of using ":" in sql
- arduino - i do not understand the meaning of commandreceiver and commandtransmitter of esp32
- i do not understand the meaning of the code c language
- c++ - i do not understand the meaning of the generation part of the stack
- c++ - i don't understand the meaning of the syntax
- java - meaning of return value of onoptionsitemselected
- [swift] i don't understand the meaning of? and: used for image reduction processing (scale)
- html - progate intermediate dojo do not understand the mistake
- python - i do not understand the code that assigns the return value of the homebrew function to the homebrew function
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable