When I upgraded from Unity 2017 to 2019, an error occurred and I could not play.
It seems that the old editor is deprecated and the script does not work.
The editor I used was MonoDevelop.
Was the new editor good for Visual Studio? Is UI.Text instead Visual Studio?
The Script in this game can no longer be opened, so it seems that it needs to be replaced.
please tell me. Please.
Error display ↓
Assets\Standard Assets\Utility\SimpleActivatorMenu.cs(11,16): error CS0619:'GUIText' is obsolete:'GUIText has been removed.Use UI.Text instead.'
The following is the translation.
Assets \ Standard Assets \ Utility \ SimpleActivatorMenu.cs (11,16): Error CS0619:'GUIText' has been deprecated:'GUIText has been removed. Use UI.Text instead.
Answer # 1
- unity - colors are blended in the image after applying the dot shader
- unity - i can't proceed after installing unithub
- After multi-version python pip upgrade, pip2 pip3 and python version mismatch solution
- empty script error after unity update
- what can i do other than making a game with unity after learning c #?
- How to deal with flutter after android studio 361 upgrade
- make images and text transparent after processing in unity
- unity - i want to hide the top if there are objects after the second child object
- unable to run after updating unity
- unity - when a rigidbody object gets stuck, the nearby rigidbody object is pushed by a mysterious force
- c # - how to autorun after burning unity to dvd
- unity - i'm stuck with the apple store review process (about wkwebview)
- unity - game slows down after adding audio souce
- unity standard assets error after switch platform
- c# - [unity] i want to stop timedeltatime after the condition
- ios - can't run on real machine after building with unity
- c# - [unity] hit detection of tile map after adding composite collider 2d
- unity - the game view after the scene transition is not displayed correctly
- [unity] i want to move the instance with the mouse after creating the instance
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
It is exactly as written. I think there is a variable declared as type GUIText on that line, but if you replace it with UnityEngine.UI.Text, the compilation will pass.