I'm deploying on Heroku,
I get an error when I push with "git push heroku master".
I confirmed what was asked by stackoverflow in the past, but it did not resolve.
Requested runtime (Python-3.8.2) is not available for this stack (heroku-18).
Enumerating objects: 209, done. Counting objects: 100% (209/209), done. Delta compression using up to 12 threads Compressing objects: 100% (127/127), done. Writing objects: 100% (209/209), 440.17 KiB | 6.11 MiB/s, done. Total 209 (delta 89), reused 118 (delta 57) remote: Compressing source files... done. remote: Building source: remote: remote: ----->Python app detected remote: !Requested runtime (Python-3.8.2) is not available for this stack (heroku-18). remote: !Aborting. More info: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/python-support remote: !Push rejected, failed to compile Python app. remote: remote: !Push failed remote: Verifying deploy... remote: remote: !Push rejected to **********. #The app name is hidden. remote:
What I tried
After checking heroku support (https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/python-support)
The supported runtimes are
python-3.8.5 All supported runtime stacks
python-3.7.8 All supported runtime stacks
python-3.6.11 All supported runtime stacks
python-2.7.18 All supported runtime stacks
Since it was clearly stated, I tried rewriting runtime.txt as 3.8.5, 3.7.8.
I received a similar error.
For Requested runtime (Python-3.8.5) is not available for this stack (heroku-18).#8.3.5 Requested runtime (Python-3.7.8) is not available for this stack (heroku-18).#3.7.8
There was a similar question in stackoverflow's question,
This person seems to have solved it by the above method.
Please let me know if there are any other parts to be modified in the version.environment
beautifulsoup4==4.9.1 Django==3.0.3 django-bootstrap4==2.1.1 django-heroku==0.3.1 gunicorn==20.0.4 Pillow==7.2.0
Answer # 1
It was because it was in uppercase.
Just in case, the version is supported 3.8.5.
- github - i want to solve the problem that git push heroku master is played
- python - how to deploy django heroku
- python - heroku suddenly stuck line bot
- python - typeerror:'<' not supported between instances of'nonetype' and'float'
- python - heroku x flask "h10" error
- python - i changed the id of a certain model of an app operated by heroku and django to uuid, but want to solve the problem that
- mysql - [heroku] how to solve the error when using git push heroku master (specific questions are described in the question colu
- python - can't deploy to heroku
- python - upload files with django
- python - [django] i want to display the count number of child models
- python - valueerror: attempted relative import beyond top-level package solution
- python - i want to get the number of subscribers from the channel id i got from the form using youtubeapi in django and save it
- python - i want to dynamically receive numbers from a url and display a list of the received numbers
- python - i don't know how to use requestuser in a django function with a generic view
- python - how to get in django views
- python - django debug feature doesn't show error
- python - some tables defined in modelspy cannot be loaded into viewspy
- python - about the return value of the assertis method