I am setting up WordPress on xrea.com.
The xrea plan is set as a free plan.
Applicable source code
Both the WordPress management screen site and the reflection site are "unprotected communication".
What I tried
Since it is a setting, there is no source code.
I tried SSL setting and htaccess setting, but if I set https, it will be the Forbidden 401 page. (The WordPress login page will also not be displayed.)
I also tried the plugins (Really Simple SSl, Redirection, Search Regex, SSL Insecure Content Fixer, WP Force SSL) but it didn't work.
Some of the plugin settings instructed me to change the WordPress address and the address again to https, and after doing it, Forbidden 401 will be displayed, so enter MyAdmin and set the siteurl and home contents of wp_options to http I am checking again after re-entering the management screen of WordPress.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we would appreciate it if you could give us a solution.
Answer # 1
After various investigations, it seems that free SSL cannot be set if the site is created.
I will write down the procedure that I found out below and give it a try.
① Change the main domain from the original domain to the default domain.
⇒ (account name).xrea.com
② Click New Site Settings and create with the following settings
⇒ Domain name: Select your own domain
⇒ SSL: Select free SSL
③ Move the contents of putblic_html to public_html/ (own domain) because the route is changed
The above steps seem to work.
- wordpress - in mw wp form, i want to get the url of the page where the inquiry occurred
- htaccess - the wordpress article page installed in the lower directory of the wordpress site is not displayed in 404
- about wordpress htaccess
- [wordpress] where can i edit<body>~ use theme stork ~
- wordpress - case where header is not displayed in singlephp
- php - i want to add a button to call the header in wordpress, but i don't know where to put it
- about wordpress i want to solve the situation where only the posting page is not displayed
- htaccess - can you redirect from a wordpress top page to a specific lower page?
- wordpress - where is the source code for inline images?
- i don't know where to install the program that acquires permalinks for fixed pages in wordpress
- htaccess - [wordpress] i want to eliminate the redirect loop
- transfer from http to https with wordpress (rewrite htaccess)
- i can't find the wordpress htaccess file in phpmyadmin
- htaccess - wordpress domain switching settings
- want to check if wordpress htaccess is loaded
- php - where do you get the title of wordpress from?
- htaccess wordpress and pc/smartphone automatic distribution description
- htaccess - i want to unify the domain with x server and wordpress
- phpmyadmin - "error establishing database connection" is displayed in wordpress
- aws - about nxdomain error when issuing ssl certificate in bitnami
- php - i want to get articles and terms using $wbdb
- "Problem with the SSL CA cert" solution appears in WordPress upgrade version and installation plugin
- Installation method of SSL certificate under Linux Nginx and WordPress CDN configuration
- about expired ssl certificates
- php - css is not reflected when migrating wordpress site from mamp local environment to x server
- ftp - about overwriting a specific fixed page from a running production environment to a staging environment
- error issuing wordpress ssl