I am sorry for the elementary question.
As the title says.
At first, I put "navbar-dark" as below, but it doesn't change.
<nav> <ul> <li>Search by category</li> <li>Notification</li> <li>My pages</li> </ul> </nav>
It didn't change even if color was specified as follows.
By the way, I tried it on
Can you tell me who understands?
Answer # 1
to a tag
colorI think you need to specify.
To specify it, try specifying as follows.
<p>Search by category</p>
If it works, add a tag on CSS side
- css - i want to change the color when i press a button in the drawer menu
- css - i want to change the background-color for each section, but the color does not change
- css - i want to change the text color of placeholder
- Simple interlaced color change method with jQuery
- C # method to change tabControl tab color
- js to achieve color change input prompt special effects code when matching
- html - i want to change the color of cells next to the table with css
- xml - when i try to implement the theme color change function in my android app, the app crashes
- linux change directory display color example
- Mouse-based color change based on jQuey (full line color change)
- Android search box sliding color change effect
- Android change EditText underline color style
- jQuery display form click to change color, select all, delete
- Android immersive example code to change the color of Xiaomi Meizu's status bar
- Interlaced color change with concise jQuery method toggleClass
- Android implementation of ClickView color change examples
- Example of Navbar setting gradient color effect in iOS
- Jquery interlaced color change effect implementation method
- css - unifying table height with bootstar p3
- css - bootstrap vertical/center alignment does not work
- css - i want the links in the bootstrap list to look like buttons
- css - i want to create a square button
- html - @media screen and (max-width:○◯px) is not reflected
- css - even if max-width box-sizing is specified, the width of the smartphone will overflow
- html - in bootstrap, img in the container class is out of the range of the container class div tag
- html - the height of the buttons made with link_to does not match for some reason
- html - how to use bootstrap to match elements to the edge of container
- html - vertical-align does not work on the contents of table,th