I am a Java beginner.
I am trying to develop an application for studying in android studio, and when I try to build a development environment and start it in Hello World, I am having trouble with the following error.
[Problems that have occurred]
When I try to start the emulator in android studio, the error message "vt-x is disabled in bios" is displayed and the emulator cannot be started.
By the way, I took the steps referring to this site.
Draw an image of where the problem is occurring.
It seems that Virtualization Technology (VT-X) needs to be enabled.What I tried
So I went into the BIOS and enabled Virtualization Technology (VT-X). (By the way, the PC used is Lenovo G50)
The site that I referred to at that time is here.
https://picworld.jp/2016/03/28/vt-x-%E3%82%92%E6%9C%89%E5%8A%B9%E3%81%AB%E3%81%97%E3 %81%9F%E3%81%8F-%E3%81%A6-3-%E6%97%A5%E7%A8%8B%E3%81%A7%E3%81%8D%E3%81%AA %E3%81%8B%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AE%E3%81%A0%E3%81%8C%E3%80%81windows/
However, I can't find the Virtualization Technology item anywhere in the BIOS.
Awkward, I suddenly look at the very first minute
Isn't it written! !!
I was shocked and gave a dirty word to the PC screen, but I could not give up and I calmly investigated, but I still can not find a solution.
I have exhausted everything.
I would like to ask questions to everyone who is active as a professional engineer.
How can I launch the emulator on a Lenovo PC?
Answer # 1
I'm not a professional, but I'm using an Android emulator recently, so I'll answer.
Check the model numbers of your PC and CPU to see if they are compatible.
If it doesn't, as per the support page, I think virtualization is impossible for that CPU.
→ It seems that you can also check it on the control panel. For your information.
- java - unable to add class to android manifest
- i want to build an android application from ren'py launcher, but i am unable to proceed with an error (java compilation error)
- java - okhttp cannot be imported in android
- java - [android] i want to display characters on two textviews with a time difference
- java - about library introduction in android studio
- unable to install java library lombok
- java - unable to create eclipse dynamic web project
- no sound from android emulator (on ubuntu)
- java - i want to play youtube on android using the youtube android player api
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- java - sprin boot + mybatis + h2 does not launch the app properly
- java - when i launch the jar file created by spring boot+gradle+mysql, it becomes failed to determine a suitable driver class
- java - unable to draw class diagram on amateursuml in eclipse
- java - [android studio] switching to dark mode how to specify multiple textcolors in stylesxml
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]
- xamarin android emulator decryption error
- java - error in android studio
- why the android studio emulator is moving too slowly
- android emulator - meaning of caution when starting up the emulator:unbinding fbo