I was able to paste an image on a cube with blender.
I decided to draw it next time, so I exported it with the extension fbx.
And, it is good to convert to mv1 format with DxLibModelViewer,
When displayed with DxLibModelViewer, the image that should have been stretched for some reason is gone and it is displayed in a pure white state.
I want to convert the image to mv1 and draw it, but what should I do?
I referred to this site but it didn't work.
Answer # 1
Sorry, it was a fatal mistake.
I downloaded it and put it on the desktop, but it could not be expanded.
I was able to do it properly.
thank you very much!
- c ++ - i want to randomly place images in the dx library
- images uploaded to wordpress media library are not displayed
- python - the sample program attached with text does not work properly
- i want to load the js library in the code that loads php images
- reactjs - images and buttons are not displayed properly on the [atomic design] screen
- ruby - i want to set custom validation for images attached by has_many_attached of active storage, but it doesn't work
- c # - zbar of qr code reading library cannot be used properly
- swift - i want to paste two or more images from text library to textview
- Angular use of ng-zorro icon library part of the icon does not display properly
- php - how to display attached images
- php - eye catching images are not displayed properly when placing related articles on a single page of a custom post
- images are not displayed properly when using bootstrap with vecode
- i want to know a library that can process images like instagram filters in c #
- 3dcg - [blender] objects do not appear in the mesh location
- c - how to load 3d model with opengl
- 3dcg - i want to make a tool that creates a face like an anime character
- 3dcg - blender [about weighted bones]
- unity - i want to know the name of the 3d camera type
- python - i want to save texture-only images in blender 28
- c ++ - about exporting data created with blender
- 3dcg - object disappears when shooting from a certain angle with blender camera