real*8 function f1(x,y,z,i) implicit none integer :: i integer,parameter :: n=14610 real*8 :: x,y,z,xj(n),yj(n),zj(n),r,rm,rj real*8,parameter :: gs=40.3396d0,gj=3.8603d-2 r=sqrt(x*x+y*y+z*z) rm=sqrt((xj(i)-x)*(xj(i)-x)+(yj(i)-y)*(yj(i)-y)+ &(zj(i)-z)*(zj(i)-z)) rj=sqrt(xj(i)*xj(i)+yj(i)*yj(i)+zj(i)*zj(i)) f1=-gs*x/(r*r*r)+gj((xj(i)-x)/(rm*rm*rm)-xj(i)/(rj*rj*rj)) return end function f1
I created a function subprogram like this,
f1=-gs*x/(r*r*r)+gj((xj(i)-x)/(rm*rm*rm)-xj(i)/(rj*rj*rj)) (1) unclassifiable statement at (1) f90
And an error is displayed.
The compiler is gfortran.
I've never created a function subprogram so far, and compared them, but I'm having trouble understanding where the cause of the error is.
I think I've learned how to embed an array in a function. Isn't this way bad?
Answer # 1
gjIs referenced like an array or function name.
It would be some typo.
- array - about the tag search function in ransack when i press the submit button, an error occurs
- php fatal error: call to a member function fetchrow () does not show site
- typescript array error
- ruby on rails - cart function routing error cannot be resolved
- function - although it is mql4 language, i get an error when compiling with this code
- fortran program error
- typescript associative array call results in error
- i want to add a comment function to a post with django, but i get an error
- python expected 1d or 2d array, got 3d array instead error in function creation
- how to return a 2d string array from a function in c language
- python - i want to learn using my own error function in tensorflow
- c ++ - error in loaddivgraph function
- php header function error
- error when implementing search function using ransack in ruby on rails
- c ++ - beginners want to know how to pass a 2d array as a function argument
- array - -1 is output by the ubound function
- java - an error occurs in the element part of the array and it does not resolve
- jquery - i get an error about $() animate is not a function
- error occurred in postgresql trigger function and stored procedure