String datetime = "2019-05-01 01:02:03.123456789"; Timestamp timestamp = Timestamp.valueOf(datetime);
Isn't it possible to convert a string to a timestamp like this?
Is the timestamp type just getting the current time?
I would like some advice.
Also, I would like to ask you in addition,
Is there a Listener that moves when the time specified by the timestamp type is reached?
Nice to meet you.
Answer # 1
Date data = sdf.parse("2020/12/26 12:34:56"); new Timestamp(data);
- java - [android] receive and display firestore updates in real time
- java - android sessiongetinstance () error [send email]
- java - i want to play youtube on android using the youtube android player api
- java - i have a question about how to generate a timestamp
- java - to create a method and call it from another class
- i want to create a game in java that can be created without programming knowledge
- java - okhttp cannot be imported in android
- i want to create a login screen on android
- java - [android studio] switching to dark mode how to specify multiple textcolors in stylesxml
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]
- i want to create a frame using jframe in java, but it crashes
- i want to create a midi file "with multiple tracks" in java however, the file type doesn't seem to be supported
- i want to build an android application from ren'py launcher, but i am unable to proceed with an error (java compilation error)
- java - error in android studio
- java - i get an error in android build error: can't find symbol
- java - about type conversion of view in android studio
- is it possible to create android widgets in flutter?
- java - how to create a war by reflecting the production environment information in the property file on the build server
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseUser.getUid
- java : ATTEMPT TO INVOKE VIRTUAL METHOD ERROR
- java : Retrofit 2.3 follows the onFailure method
- java : Is it possible to close another Android application from your
- java : Background process in android
- java : Changing the contents of certain cards in RecyclerView?
- java : Which means class.this
- java : How to make a search by letters, how in a notebook?
- java : How to remember User with SharedPreferences
- Flicts TextView when updating with RXJAVA