As the title says, I would like to build an environment for Node.js on Mac Book Pro, but I am having troubles because I can not do well.
I was proceeding with reference to the following sites.
2020 edition, getting started with Node.js! Carefully explain how to use ~ environment construction
Last login: Sun Aug 23 21:19:25 on ttys000 USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$-bash -bash: -bash: command not found USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$curl -L git.io/nodebrew | perl – setup % Total% Received %Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 Can't open perl script "–": No such file or directory 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:03 --:--:-- 0 66 24634 66 16452 0 0 4273 0 0:00:05 0:00:03 0:00:02 30808 curl: (23) Failed writing body (0 != 1371) USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$export PATH=$HOME/.nodebrew/current/bin:$PATH USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$nodebrew -v nodebrew 1.0.1 Usage: nodebrew help Show this message nodebrew install<version>Download and install<version>(from binary) nodebrew compile<version>Download and install<version>(from source) nodebrew install-binary<version>Alias of `install` (For backward compatibility) nodebrew uninstall<version>Uninstall<version> nodebrew use<version>Use<version> nodebrew list List installed versions nodebrew ls Alias for `list` nodebrew ls-remote List remote versions nodebrew ls-all List remote and installed versions nodebrew alias<key><value>Set alias nodebrew unalias<key>Remove alias nodebrew clean<version>| all Remove source file nodebrew selfupdate Update nodebrew nodebrew migrate-package<version>Install global NPM packages contained in<version>to current version nodebrew exec<version>--<command>Execute<command>using specified<version> Example: # install nodebrew install v8.9.4 # use a specific version number nodebrew use v8.9.4 USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$nodebrew install-binary v8.9.1 v8.9.1 is already installed USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$nodebrew ls v8.9.1 v14.8.0 current: v14.8.0 USERnoMBP:~ Tatsuro_Sugi$
If i enter nodebrew (the 5th line from the bottom), current: v14.8.0 is displayed, so I think that you have installed it.
However, if you enter node. to enter REPL mode and then enter console.log('hello world'), the following will be displayed.
>console.log(‘hello world’) console.log(‘hello world’) Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token >
Why is this happening?
I am very sorry for the elementary question, but I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Why is this happening?
The quotes are incorrect.
Answer # 2
It was my mistake.
Thank you very much.
- nodejs - about building react environment with create-react-app
- i'm making a chat with socket io of nodejs, but i'm having trouble with a problem
- ios - i'm having trouble building on a real machine with xcode
- ruby - i'm having trouble setting environment variables for activeadmin: access denied for user'root' @'localhost' (using passwo
- i want to start a server by building a ruby environment, but i get the message "connection refused at localhost:3000"
- ruby - i am having trouble with the multiple condition search function implementation error
- nodejs - react environment construction
- linux - i'm using xubuntu, but i'm having trouble entering the password for the software installation with the command
- i'm having trouble indexing with sql
- ruby on rails - "i'm having trouble with nomethoderror in model specification of form_with"
- i want to run software that uses java on linux, but i am having trouble with an error
- building an environment for introducing python
- firebase - i'm having trouble creating a subscription on stripe
- Analysis of the process of building CGI environment using python
- i'm having trouble attaching files in python outlook
- apache tomcat - i'm building an environment for using servlets
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable