I'm a programming novice, so I think it's a very simple problem, but I don't know the solution, so I'd like to know.
As the title says, I want to use oauth2client with heroku. When I actually deployed it and tried to operate it, the following error occurred in the log.
contents of log
2020-08-23T02:52:57.007580+00:00 heroku[web.1]: Starting process with command `python menta_ss_update.py` 2020-08-23T02:53:01.380834+00:00 app[web.1]: Traceback (most recent call last): 2020-08-23T02:53:01.380872+00:00 app[web.1]: File "module.py", line 11, in<module> 2020-08-23T02:53:01.380996+00:00 app[web.1]: from oauth2client.service_account import ServiceAccountCredentials 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381015+00:00 app[web.1]: File "/app/.heroku/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/oauth2client/service_account.py", line 26, in<module> 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381128+00:00 app[web.1]: from oauth2client import crypt 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381129+00:00 app[web.1]: File "/app/.heroku/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/oauth2client/crypt.py", line 23, in<module> 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381252+00:00 app[web.1]: from oauth2client import _pure_python_crypt 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381253+00:00 app[web.1]: File "/app/.heroku/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/oauth2client/_pure_python_crypt.py", line 24, in<module> 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381378+00:00 app[web.1]: from pyasn1_modules.rfc2459 import Certificate 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381379+00:00 app[web.1]: File "/app/.heroku/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pyasn1_modules/rfc2459.py", line 23, in<module> 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381522+00:00 app[web.1]: from pyasn1.type import opentype 2020-08-23T02:53:01.381554+00:00 app[web.1]: ImportError: cannot import name'opentype' 2020-08-23T02:53:01.594072+00:00 heroku[web.1]: Process exited with status 1 2020-08-23T02:53:01.676492+00:00 heroku[web.1]: State changed from starting to crashed
I confirmed that there is oauth2client in requirements.txt, but I do not understand what is causing the error in this log.
version is as follows.
Please point out if there is a lack of information.
Answer # 1
I was creating requirements.txt by deleting the errored ones from all the modules installed on the PC at the time of deployment, but when I changed the method I created this time to describe only the necessary ones, it worked. I have confirmed that it was deployed and worked, so I will post it.
- python - i want to exe with cx_freeze
- python - i want to know how to use variables in driverexecute_script
- python - i want to use template tags in if statements
- jquery - i want to use sortable with tuslaravel
- python - i want to use the time module in pygame
- i want to send an email with python
- python - i want to use faster rcnn
- python - i want to read mnist with imagedatagenerator
- unity - i want to use addresable with webgl
- i want to use opengl with gcc
- routing - i want to use react-router with firebase
- python - i can't use openpyxl with vscode
- python - i want to use opencv on raspberry pi
- python - how to add a list to a list with a zip function
- java ee - i want to know how to use servletcontextlistener
- i want to make a 2d array of python n * n
- i want to operate gmail with vba
- java - i want to know how to use if (!"variable"hasnextline()) break;
- git - i want to deploy updates to heroku, but i can't commit
- python - i want to delete a remote repository
- python - psycopg2 cannot pip install
- python - [flask/windows] "no such file or directory:'/ app/migrations/versions appears when deploying to heroku
- python - how to deploy django heroku
- git - what should i do if i omit the app name when creating heroku?
- python - heroku suddenly stuck line bot