I did "cd kotsu-kotsu diary"
Even though the file exists, "No such file or directory" is displayed and I cannot move.
I want to solve this and move to the "kotsu-kotsu diary" directory.
In ruby language, to move to the created file "kotsu-kotsu diary",
I did "cd kotsu-kotsu diary" on the terminal.
However, despite the existence of the file,
"No such file or directory" is displayed like the error message below,
I can't move to the directory.
What I tried
Error message $cd kotsu-kotsu diary -bash: cd: kotsu-kotsu: No such file or directory
・Check directory and typographical error
I reconfirmed the difference between the directories, but there is nothing wrong,
I also checked the typographical error in the file name itself, but it was not particularly wrong.
-Delete and recreate symbolic links
I found and implemented in another article that resolving symbolic links would solve the problem.
↓ Delete symbolic link
$unlink Personal-Application/kotsu-kotsu diary usage: rm [-f | -i] [-dPRrvW] file ... unlink file
↓ Creating a symbolic link
$ln -s Personal-Application/kotsu-kotsu diary
Supplemental information (FW/tool version, etc.)
However, even if "cd kotsu-kotsu diary" is executed, the result is the same, and in this case, this seems to be irrelevant.
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
You can see it by looking at the error message properly,
kotsu-kotsuThere is no.
kotsu-kotsuDoes not exist"
And it's not inconsistent.
In the shell, spaces are argument delimiters, so quotes are required for arguments containing spaces.
cd "kotsu-kotsu diary" cd'kotsu-kotsu diary' cd kotsu-kotsu\ diary
- ruby - ambiguous column name error is displayed
- php - it is displayed as insecure even though it is ssl certified
- i want you to solve the mysterious phenomenon that the ruby error message is not displayed why is it evoked in view by applying
- ruby - the log is output even though the value obtained by the all method is used
- ruby - when the search result of the model is displayed by the function to see more in kaminari, the whole is displayed instead
- [unity] characters are not displayed even though it is hit
- linux - i get a modulenotfounderror even though the directory should be there
- ruby - the view of the search screen is not displayed
- ruby on rails - when i make a message, i want the date to be displayed, but i get "undefined method` strftime' for nil: nil
- ruby - [rails] actioncontroller :: parametermissing is displayed when using fields_for and data is not saved
- ruby on rails 5 form_for not displayed
- ruby - images in assets files are not displayed correctly in the rails app
- ruby on rails - [rails] the initial image of the icon for the user is not displayed
- ruby - nothing is displayed even if docker attaches and i cannot debug [rails 6]
- ruby - [rails] actioncontroller::parametermissing is displayed and data is not saved
- ruby - rails even if i create a new model (user), it is not displayed
- ruby on rails 6 - a migration file is generated, but it is not displayed in the file list next to vscode also, the contents desc
- ruby - in the api directory created to implement the incremental search, the id cannot be acquired properly! !!
- ruby on rails - unnecessary things are displayed in the data display of cms comfortable mexican sofa of rails
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - output the total integer value held by each user
- ruby - i want to use the search method for active hash data
- ruby - destroy action does not respond
- ruby - how do you see the rails controller relative path? (carrierwave directory deleted)
- ruby - when deploying on capistrano, i get the error "access denied for user'ec2-user' @'localhost' (using password: no)&qu
- how to reflect the layout downloaded from the external site in ruby on rails?
- ruby - how nice! function routes do not pass well (relation) [rails]