As the title says.
Unity has a method called ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot(), but it seems that only the image displayed on the screen can be saved.
What is the way to save an image in a different location than what the player is currently looking at?
I would be happy if it could be saved in Texture2D if possible.
If anyone knows, please let me know.
Answer # 1
RenderTextureI would like to use something like that to handle what the camera is looking at with a texture and save it as an image
- the unity webgl game screen is not displayed at the link destination of the server launched with #web server for chrome
- ◆unity◆ "textmeshpro" "spriteasset" is not displayed
- html - nothing is displayed on the chrome screen
- unity - river is not displayed well
- python - different login screen appears when trying to open a spreadsheet with selenium headless
- part of the unity scene screen disappears
- i want to display the unity deletion confirmation screen, but the screen is displayed, but i do not wait for the input of ok and
- html - i want to hide the side menu display when the size of the smartphone screen is displayed, and display only the main conte
- unity error "cannot place camera with tag "maincamera" in the world"
- even if the ui is displayed in unity, it will be attached once, but then disappear
- unity - i want the created program to function on the edit screen
- c# - unity) specify the size with camera and save
- c# - [unity] i want to output the log to the game screen as well, but when the scene transitions, the log cannot be output
- objects are almost not displayed when building on unity with unity
- html - only when sharing fb, the ogp image will be displayed different from the specified url
- unity - pun2 move the other party's camera
- [unity] the coordinates of the gameobject displayed by clicking the button deviates from the expected location
- centos - the screen is blank and nothing is displayed when starting dbca on oracle12cr2
- unity - i want to display in full screen in the actual device test
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable