In the site, a box and whisker graph is finally output for each "Type", but if I rewrite it, it will be blue when B is 4, and all others will be gray, so it can not be color-coded like the site. It was
I would appreciate it if you could understand and give me some advice.
I am importing with csv, but when I output a part of the contents, it looks like the following.
henni A B C D E F G H I
1 0.5 1 2 2 1 3 2 2 1 1
2 2.2 1 2 2 1 3 2 2 1 1
3 1.0 1 2 2 1 3 2 2 1 1
4 1.9 1 2 2 1 3 2 2 1 1
5 2.0 1 2 2 1 3 2 2 1 1
6 1.2 1 2 2 1 3 2 2 1 1
AI takes 1,2,3,4 variables.
Applicable source code
The output result in the source code below is attached. Six box-whisker graphs are output, but when B is 1,2,3, they all become gray.
What I tried
library(rpart) library(partykit) library(ggplot2) library(ggparty) df<- read.csv("test2.csv",header=T) head(df) rt<- rpart(henni ~ A + B + C + D + E + F + G + H + I, data = df) #henni is the target variable A+-what to specify as an explanatory variable) prt<- as.party(rt) g<- ggparty(prt, terminal_space = 0.5) g<- g + geom_edge(size = 1.5) g<- g + geom_edge_label(colour = "grey", size = 3) g<- g + geom_node_plot( + gglist = list(geom_boxplot(aes(x="",y=henni,fill = A)), theme_bw(base_size =12)), + scales = "fixed", + id = "terminal", + shared_axis_labels = TRUE, + shared_legend = TRUE, + legend_separator = TRUE, +) g<- g + geom_node_label( + aes(col = splitvar), + line_list = list(aes(label = paste("Node", id)), + aes(label = splitvar)), + line_gpar = list(list( + size = 10, + col = "black", + fontface = "bold" + ), + list(size = 12)), + ids = "inner" +) g<- g + geom_node_label( + aes(label = paste0("Node ", id, ", N = ", nodesize)), + fontface = "bold", + ids = "terminal", + size = 3, + nudge_y = 0.01 +) g<- g + theme(legend.position = "none") plot(g)
The above site has different colors for each "condition".
+ gglist = list(geom_boxplot(aes(x="",y=henni,colore = X ,fill = A)),theme_bw(base_size =12)),
I fixed it, but the result did not change. .. ..
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
If fill=A is set to fill=B, each B is color coded.
However, since B is a numerical value, it may be useless.
df<- read.csv("test2.csv",header=T) df$B<- as.factor(df$B) head(df)
It would work if you convert B to factor like this and then set fill=B.
- regarding the method to output the histograms of all columns at once
- python - about the error log output method
- python - euler method if value is not output if statement mathematics differential equation
- ruby - value value output method
- python elliptic equation csv output method not understood
- about output method in case of complicated condition of mysql
- Keras tips-get the output method of a certain network layer
- a method to output the calculation result at that time every time the for statement is executed 100 times
- c language: method that does not output 0 in loop output using array
- python - output method of csv file
- [access] output method with sql command
- about r data output
- java - about array output method
- jupyter notebook clear output method
- php - i want to add a condition within 2 hours to this method
- % is output at the end of sentence by ruby print method
- i want to clean up the output method for multiple arrays in c language
- php - [wordpress] output method that specifies multiple fields of advanced custom fields
- python : I want to make a 3D surface graph from CSV in Matplotlib
- r - how to save each split data as a csv file
- graph drawing using python pandas matplotlib
- i want to read only the first sequence when reading with readcsv
- csv load error&heatmap question in python
- how to arrange heatmaps in python
- error in readtable resolution of "'file' must be a string or a connection"
- python - i want to generate a graph network from a matrix csv file
- data cannot be read