A question about Unity.
Animator.SetTrigger does not appear in OnClick() of Button.
Trigger is also prepared in Animator and set in conditions.
I am trying again and again according to the teaching materials, but I don't know how to display SetTrigger.
I would appreciate it if you could teach me how to set Animator.SetTrigger.
Answer # 1
I think the target GameObject specification part of OnClick (the part where "TestE" is currently set) is wrong.
Set the object that has the target Animator component.
- i have a question about type initialization in unity
- c # - i have a question about unity unitychan
- [unity, android development] about soft keyboard preview
- java - about project name display of eclipse
- api - please tell me about the bind () function and listen () function of socket
- about object synchronization using unity photon rpc
- c # - i have a question about qr code (qrcodeencoder class)
- python 3x - i have a question about pipenv i want to set the directory location
- php - this is my first question the display of the comment section of the photo sharing site is not displayed properly
- c # - about unity score addition and display
- windows - question about extracting event logs using wevtutil
- i have a question about the uwsc deletefile function
- i have a question about runtime errors and exception handling in python
- apache - i have a question about how to redirect htaccess 301
- php - please tell me about the availability of variables in the mysql command (update syntax)
- please tell me about the access report
- i have a question about ruby yield from the introduction to ruby for those who want to become a book professional
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - i want to play sound effects in unity's 2d block breaking game
- c # - i want the player to follow the camera (3d)
- c # - collision detection between the stage and the car is not possible
- c # - [unity] sprite cannot be changed from sprite renderer while animator is on
- consultation on improving the collision detection specifications of unity's 2d action game
- c # - unity2d 2d action suddenly i can't move horizontally
- about rantime error memory access out of bounds when executing unity webgl
- c # - please tell me how to use the additional components of unity's volunteer production
- c # - moving the unity scene doesn't switch as intended