I installed Ruby on Rails, but I got the following error.
Rails is not currently installed on this system.To get the latest version, simply type: $sudo gem install rails You can then rerun your "rails" command.
As I checked variously, it seemed that the pass did not pass, so
When I check the version,
Since it was displayed, I thought that I was able to install it safely with this, but when I disconnect the terminal,
Also, the above error message is displayed each time I start up, and I have to pass the path every time.
If i understand, please give me an answer.
Answer # 1
Whenever I disconnect the terminal, the above error message is displayed each time I start the terminal, and I have to pass the path every time.
Yes, what is an environment variable originallyThat kind of thingis. You need to set it every time you start the shell.
However, it is difficult to use, so the script file (
~/.bashrcIt is possible to set each time automatically by writing the environment variable setting command in (etc.).
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble downloading homebrew to my mac
- ruby - i'm having trouble with rails nomethoderror (i want to get data with each method!)
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble solving the test error
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble getting an actionview :: syntaxerror while implementing category selection using active_hash
- ruby - [rails] i'm having trouble saving a table with the create action
- i'm having trouble installing python 390
- ruby - i'm having trouble getting a bcrypt-encrypted password in rails
- ruby - i'm having trouble solving the missing required keys: [: id] error
- ruby on rails - missing required keys: i'm having trouble resolving the [: id] error
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- ruby - i'm having trouble setting environment variables for activeadmin: access denied for user'root' @'localhost' (using passwo
- ruby on rails - after installing devise on rails6, routing error occurs, so i want to eliminate it
- i'm having trouble installing the python library from github
- ruby - [rails] about errors when installing bootstrap
- ruby - i am having trouble saving the data of collection_check_boxes to the table
- python - i'm having trouble installing pynacl
- i'm having trouble with ruby's word bingo algorithm
- ruby - [i'm having trouble with an error] cannot add foreign key constraint
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby - [rails] i want to find the date difference using the model created_at
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable