I made the one created with rails6 (using devise and active admin) on the production environment with heroku.
In the production environment, the original domain is used and SSL can be set.
The redirect setting of herokuapp.com and the redirect of http → https can also be done, and the site itself can be displayed without causing an error.
When registering as a member in the production environment, the email on devise does not arrive.
When I checked it, the following site seemed to be helpful, so I was trying to add Sendgrid, but the command to add Sendgrid gives an error.
Command to add Sendgrid
$heroku addons:add sendgrid:starter
The error details are as follows.
An error was encountered when contacting the add-on partner to create sendgrid:starter. Please try again later.
How can I use email with devise in production?
Answer # 1
Isn't the SendGrid account frozen? If you haven't checked it, check the SendGrid user ID and password on Heroku to see if you can log in to the SendGrid site.
When I added the SendGrid addon, my SendGrid account was automatically frozen and I couldn't use it.
If it is frozen, please contact US SendGrid support to have it frozen.
Answer # 2
I was in the same situation until yesterday. But when I ran the command again this morning, it worked. The contributor may also try again.
Answer # 3
Does the following not help?
Rails Tutorial Chapter 11 Solve the SendGrid Freezing Problem-Qiita
Answer # 4
Many similar phenomena have been seen recently
It's not an essential solution, but you may want to try again later
[django-Heroku/sendgrid can't install this addon-Stack Overflow]
Ruby on Rails-I want to add a SendGrid addon to heroku. rails tutorial Chapter 11｜stackoverflow
Ruby-I can't add Sendgrid to heroku, so I can't use the mail function of devise. .. .. ｜stackoverflow
Answer # 5
How to send email in Heroku+SendGrid+Rails6 (devise) production environment
This solves it!
- ruby on rails - i want to add the sendgrid addon to heroku rails tutorial chapter 11
- ruby on rails - i came to use mailgun because i can not use sendgrid from support, but i can not upgrade the account
- ruby on rails - how to always start heroku (original domain)
- ruby - heroku deploy error
- ruby on rails - rails heroku typeerror (no implicit conversion of nil into string) issue
- ruby - error when deploying on heroku
- ruby - rails heroku deploy error
- ruby on rails - cannot deploy to heroku
- ruby on rails - images uploaded on heroku disappear over time amazon s3
- ruby - when confirming an email using confirmation with rails, an email arrives in the format http://localhost:3000/~
- ruby - after uploading to heroku, it says completed 500 internal server error in 74ms (allocations: 586)
- ruby on rails - when i access the rails 6 site on heroku with my own domain, it says "this connection does not protect priv
- ruby - about initial data of seedrb on heroku
- ruby - when deploying heroku, heroku | welcome to your new app! is displayed and you cannot deploy
- ruby - i want to eliminate the error when adding the heroku add-on of sendgrid
- ruby on rails - can't send devise email authentication email with rails app on heroku
- ruby - i do not understand the email sending settings for devise
- ruby - after heroku deployment, application error
- ruby on rails - i want to use devise's sign_in method in system test
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - i get an error after deploying on heroku
- ruby - tags are not saved in the database
- ruby - the image is displayed as strange characters in rails
- ruby - the top screen is displayed at http: // localhost: 3000/users/sign_in
- ruby - i don't understand the meaning of "redis:" described in yml file etc when dealing with redis in rails
- html - about boot strap free introduction
- ruby - i don't feel that the sql issued by rails has a different format from the sql that i usually write
- ruby - validation does not work