I am making an application that saves and plays video files.
The flow is
1. Run the camera using RawImage → WebCamTexture
2. Record and save the resources taken by the camera using OpenCVForUnity.VideoWriter.
4. Tap the thumbnail image to play it with OpenCVForUnity.VideoCapture.
You can do 1, 2 and 4 without any problem, but how to create a thumbnail image of 3 is
I don't know yet.
Just save the first (first) Mat and save it separately when saving with VideoWriter
Is there a way?
Or are there any good assets, methods or methods?
PC: Windows 10
Language: C #
Answer # 1
I tried various things
At the timing of pressing RecButton
I was able to save using Texture.EncodeToPNG ().
- c # - i want to send the video of unity camera to the outside (api)
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- unity c # error code indexoutofrangeexception: index was outside the bounds of the array
- [unity c #] i don't know the code to operate with float h by specifying gameobject
- c # - unity) show/hide prefab button conditionally
- c # - about unity ads test ad display
- c # - unity 202010f1 + oculusrift hmd position tracking is not reflected in the game
- about programming basics unity c #
- c # - [unity ray cast] execute the function of the object that received the ray
- c # - [unity 2d] i want to create a gimmick that clings to a rope, hangs, swings like a pendulum, and jumps
- c # - [unity] how to make a script that executes processing after a certain period of time
- c# - unity) video shooting function in ios application
- c # - about player prefs for unity
- [unity c #] how to completely stop walking when switching panels
- how to use tolist (): and linq;in unity c #
- [c # unity] how to set arrey or dictionary in scriptableobject?
- c # - when controlling ui in unity, there are times when you can access an instance of an object and times when you cannot
- c # - how to autorun after burning unity to dvd
- c # - i want to know the file format that unity can call an external process in android environment
- c # - i want to specify a different url from the script side for the video player component of unity
- c # - gyro sensor does not respond when building on android device
- c # - i added the arjs plugin to unity, but webar does not appear in the browser
- c # - i want to replace a file with the same name in asset
- c # - touch judgment of unity object
- c # - i want to create a webar in unity
- c # - play sound effects using unity is trigger
- c # - build from xcode to ios doesn't work ("unitydefaultviewcontroller should be used only if unity is set" is displa
- i want to use addforce to move forward when i press the q key in a c # script
- i want to limit input alternately left and right unity c #