I wanted to use OpenCV on Android Studio, so I tried it while reading the article.
Import moduleWhere I tried to set
Module nameWas not displayed.
I looked at various sites, but all of them had a Module name setting field, and I couldn't figure out how to set it if it wasn't there.
In the state of the image
finishWhen I press, the name becomes sdk.
Module namePlease tell me how to set
Android studio 4.0.1
Answer # 1
Certainly, you can not specify the name at the stage of Import Module. Specification change?
After importing as it is, if you select Refactor → Rename (or F6 while pressing Shift) from the menu with the sdk line selected in the project tree, the module name change dialog will appear, but this will select Rename module and change it. However, nothing changes on the tree, and it seems that it will not be reflected on the tree unless the project is closed and reopened.
But even though I chose Rename module, the directory name has changed, Android Studio is throwing an error, and it seems strange. I wonder if there is any bug.
- android studio 41 sync now is not displayed
- android studio - how to scroll the calendar displayed in viewpager2 infinitely
- android studio - android app hamburger menu is not displayed and return (←) is displayed
- Small icons cannot be displayed after running Android Studio with genymotion
- the text editor of android studio is not displayed
- android studio - i would like to know the reason why cannot be converted appears in jsonobject (string) and how to deal with it
- java - if you do not set up android studio one by one, a build error will occur
- android emulator - when developing flutter with android studio, the problem that the disk capacity of mac runs out
- Android studio implements a simple calculator function
- Android Studio implements cuboid surface area calculator
- drawing app android studio
- android studio suddenly stopped working
- How to develop NDK under Android Studio
- xml - android studio "class never used"
- java - android studio error
- android studio - i want to describe the detailed position of the component placed in framelayout in xml
- Android studio code to draw 10 randomly-sized five-pointed stars at random positions
- android emulator - kotlin android studio dialog does not appear
- android studio error
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable