Please tell me about deleting files in Visual Studio Code.
When I tried to create a new file
It seems that I made a mistake, and the data that was originally on the desktop of my PC was shared with Visual Studio Code. (The PC uses Windows.)
When I delete a file in Visual Studio Code, the file disappears from the desktop of my PC. How can I unshare with Visual Studio Code?
Please write the details of your question here.
■■ The following error message occurred while implementing the function.
Corresponding source code
What I tried
Please describe here what you have tried for the problem.Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
CTRL + K,
CTRL + OOr
Open folderI think you opened the desktop folder in, but is it correct?
in that case,
CTRL + K,
Close folderIt will be closed with.
Answer # 2
Close the folder from the file menu.Postscript
vscode has a feature called "Open Folder" that allows you to perform file operations within vscode on the opened folder.
You can also set the editor settings for each opened folder. In that case, you can change the key bindings, colors, and compilers depending on the folder.
For example, when receiving requests from multiple companies, I think that necessary materials will be put together in a folder, but at that time, "This company uses clang to compile C ++, this company uses g ++ ..." The folder (setting file above) will remember it.
- visual studio - about the definition of the program
- visual c++ - [visual studio] about reference to another project in the solution
- tell me about running python in visual studio
- visual studio code - about the current directory of vscode terminal
- visual studio - please tell me how to combine multiple processes into one process
- i want to use the visual studio code command prompt on windows, but i can't set it
- c ++ - using crypto ++ with visual studio 2013
- how to use the encryption library crypto ++ in visual studio 2019
- visual studio - the created program does not read the dat file
- using crypto ++ with visual studio 2019
- about android studio errors
- html - please tell me about the layout of the navigation bar of bootstrap4
- php - please tell me about the transfer cost of the framework
- please teach about dns transfer
- android studio - [flutter] about errors in screen transitions
- jquery plugin - please tell me about slick-themecss of slick plugin
- please tell me about the extraction method when the parentheses of the json part are nested in python3 scraping
- about android studio
- visual studio code - vs code not available
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable