For some reason, the same Android activity can be created multiple times.
As a temporary measure, when the normal process is completed, finish () is called to delete itself and move to a new screen, but even if that action is taken, the same activity may be performed several times.
I'm suspicious when onDataChange of reference !!. addValueEventListener is called, but since the screen disappears every time I call finish () at the end of onDataChange, it seems that a new screen will not always be created when onDataChange occurs.
I do not understand the meaning.
Answer # 1
The activity that I thought I finished and erased moved and called startActivity.
Answer # 2
As morisakisan said, it seems to have detected multiple taps.
As in the article below, why not try an implementation that ignores subsequent taps for 0.5 seconds if there is a tap.
Double push prevention measures on Android
- java - android i want to register multiple screen buttons at once in setonclicklistener
- java - how to play multiple audios in sequence in android studio
- java - search multiple items about how to write findby 〇 and △ like()
- java - unable to launch emulator in android studio
- java - i want to play youtube on android using the youtube android player api
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- java - i want to know the correct way to access a class from multiple classes
- java - okhttp cannot be imported in android
- java - [android studio] switching to dark mode how to specify multiple textcolors in stylesxml
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]
- java - i want to set multiple items in the database, but i get an error that the number of arguments does not match
- java - i want to output multiple characters at the same time with the println statement
- java - i want to input multiple times with scanner
- i want to build an android application from ren'py launcher, but i am unable to proceed with an error (java compilation error)
- java - programming to retrieve multiple records from db
- how to store multi-line input as multiple array of numbers in java standard input
- multiple for loop java
- java - error in android studio
- java - i get an error in android build error: can't find symbol
- assuming that there are 3 android apps [java] buttons and a switch, they are managed by the switch statement button responds, bu
- java - listview is not displayed
- java - how to access the onclick method
- java - i want to open a word file from an android app in another app, edit it, and save it
- java - i want to put the data acquired using sqlitedatabase in the text box
- java - crash with nullpointerexception when alarm is activated on android o or later
- java - is it possible to create a circular scroll bar?
- java - i want to load a kml file into android studio and display the feature data on google map
- java - regarding the compatibility between system overlay and recyclerview
- java - data transfer between activities is not reflected