dplyrI am practicing to use.
I tried to extract the storms of the 1990s (1990-1999) as follows.
storms1990s<-filter (storms, year == 1990: 1999)
But the result is some storms for some reason (
year == 1990: 1999) Was excluded (for example, 1991)
FabianA storm named
storms1990sWas excluded from).
seq ()I also tried, but it became the same.
How to set the conditions
year>= 1990&year<= 1999I solved this problem, but I don't understand why the sequence didn't work.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me.
Answer # 1
It is a specification of comparison operation in R.
If the vector lengths are different, the elements of the shorter vector are used in a circular manner.
The vector and the corresponding elements of the vector are compared, and the logical type vector described later is returned as the result.
filter ()What is being executed in
storms $year == 1990: 1999It is a comparison operation.
A == BWhen attempting an operation such as, the number of elements in B must be an integral multiple of the number of elements in A (including, of course, 1 times = the same number). Otherwise, the result will probably be quite different from what you expected.
In conclusion, comparisons using "sequences" are not suitable for this occasion.
- python - websocket processing using asyncio
- pipe processing (awk) using windows subsystem for linux 2 from powershell
- Method for processing json data using JSONPath in fastjson
- Detailed explanation of using Filter to print request parameters in Spring MVC or Spring Boot
- when using the c language averaging filter, the entire screen is displayed in black
- c ++ - about exclusive processing using lock_guard
- processing - i want to split one image into left and right and move only the right image using the mouse
- how to write iterative process using "for" in r language
- i want to do asynchronous processing using goroutine, but it ends without jumping to the target function
- order selection using aic in time series analysis
- i want to change the processing to c# filter
- how to set branch of regression tree (decision tree) using partykit (i want to make it vertical)
- java - authentication/authorization processing using spring security is not possible
- [ruby] i can't understand iterative processing using each
- i want to read only the first sequence when reading with readcsv
- i can't filter in rstudio
- i want to put an error bar using standard error (sem) in ggplot2
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable